𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓿𝓮

BACK FROM THE DEAD

MIKAEL MIKAELSON

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

When Rhaenyra heard Esther was back from the dead she wanted to find her and rip her to pieces but her children wanted to let Esther believe Rhaenyra didn't know. Esther wanted to get revenge on the woman. Esther truly believed Klaus, Elijah, Finn, Kol, Rebekah, Freya and Henrik were her children and hers alone. She was too caught up on that fantasy that she actually believed she was their mother. Rhaenyra didn't want to give up hope on finding Freya but every time she tried anything to find her she would come up empty handed, even Silas had tried to help her with a spell or anything that could possible help Rhaenyra find her and just like her Silas had found nothing but dead ends. Rhaenyra even went as far as to ask Castiel to see if perhaps the girl was in heaven.

Rhaenyra didn't want to give up but after a year and some months she thought it was for the best to take a break and then return to looking for her missing daughter. Visenya and Jacaerys were nearly eight months. They were happy babies and barely even cried. Klaus and Kol were out there causing chaos around the town. Dean and Sam decided to hunt on the near by towns. Elijah and Finn were making sure both Kol and Klaus weren't causing too much trouble. Rhaneyra knew Davina Claire was the one who brought Mikael back. She wanted to snap her teenage neck. She knew Esther was the one who had ordered the sacrifice of her son and daughter and she couldn't wait to wrap her hands around Esther's neck. Yet, she had no idea Dahlia was lurking around in the shadows waiting to get hands on either one of the twins.

Dahlia made a deal with Esther. She would help Esther "kill" Rhaenyra but she would take Freya and every first born of the family. But taken none of them could have children, except for Klaus of course, she was going to take one of Rhaenyra's children. Even after hearing about the woman who stands with the Mikaelson family she wanted to try. If she could she would take Rhaenyra but she knew that would be harder to do. Silas had been on high alert. He put protection spells all over the house. No one who hadn't been invited in by Rhaenyra could walk in. If they were possessed they wouldn't be able to walk in either. They were making sure their son and daughter were safe.

Elijah was the first one to be awake that morning. He was always, well aside from his mother. Elijah had to admit he never expected to live some sort of domestic life. It never crossed his mind. When he arrived at the kitchen his mother was making breakfast. "Good morning, mother" he said as he leaned against the wall, she turned to face him and smile.

"Morning, Lijah" she made her away over to him and fixed his tie as she carried Visenya who had been up early in the morning

"Thank you, mother" he said before kissing his little sister on the cheek

He would admit that it felt nice

He would admit that it felt nice. Peaceful even after all the crazy events that had happened in the past year. "It's been a long but beautiful year" Elijah said as he took his sister from his mother.

Rhaenyra just hummed

Rhaenyra just hummed. She knew what he meant. "I never thought we would had this. Some actually family quality time. All of us. My whole life I believe Esther was my mother, but she never truly was a mother" she turned to her son. "She just wanted a family. I'm not saying that what she did was right. But, she wanted to feel what being a mother was like. Besides being the wife of Mikael was like some type of punishment that man was really annoying, sexist and angry all the time" she stated making Elijah smile. "You knew them?" he asked and Rhaenyra nodded. "I never knew Mikael personally, but in the rare times I would see him he was always so blunt and very... opinionated" she replied. "What do you mean?" he asked once again.

"He always asked what I was supposed to do if I was widow with seven children. I always replied that I never needed a man that I could take care of you, I could take care of my family by myself. He would scoff and laugh. He even "offered" to take care of me" she replied with a look Elijah couldn't decipher. "Are you saying Mikael wanted you to be his... mistress?" Elijah asked with a disconcerting look on his face making his mother laugh. By then, everyone in the house was awake and had the same disconcerting look Elijah had. "Ew" was all Kol could muster.

"Well...?" Henrik asked. "What?" she asked. "What happened after that?" Finn asked. "Well, I said no. Which pissed him off every time he would ask me. He asked for months but I always refused. He often said I could give him what Esther never could. Children. Healthy children. At times when you would all be playing outside he would walk over to me and say that they looked as if you were his children. It didn't help that he was always following me, which made people wonder if you were truly his children" everyone was taking all of the information in.

"Well, I, for one, I'm grateful that we're not his children" Kol stated making his siblings nod in agreement. "Well, I wasn't desperate, never have been and never will" Silas smiled. He enjoyed those little moments when they were all together. He knew her children would never call him dad/father and he was okay with that as long as they got along. Which surprisingly they did. They all liked him. Dean had began to work with him at the little mechanic shop. Sam had began to take a few college classes. He was making his mother proud. All of Rhaenyra's children were living the lives she wanted them to have. And even with the threat around the family, they managed to have some normality in their lives. But, those who had just risen from the dead were coming for them and they were all ready for a war. The only question was: who would survive the war?