On the top of Saint Catherine Mountain

As a human being, I have been facing hard times for the past 3 years, I'm still trying to find myself, to know who I am or even to make peace with the things that hurt me the most, things that changed my life and even broke my heart, shattering it into million peaces that I'm still trying to collect, so I decided to go on an adventure and do something that will distract my over thinking.
I decided to climb Saint Catherine mountain, that experience it changed not only my perspective about everything but also it changed me from the inside.
It took me 3 hours to reach the top, on a physical level, it was really hard, I felt my bones were  burning, I was also having a breathing issue, the physical pain that I was feeling was unbearable, but once I reached the top of the mountain, I felt that this moment does worth every physical pain I have ever felt.
I spent the whole night on the top of the mountain and watched the Sunrise starting from Dawn till sunrise.
At that exact moment I felt alive, a feeling that I didn't know for a long time, For the first time in years, I felt that I was breathing, the thing that I do every second of every day finally felt that I'm actually doing it.
I felt that I'm here, I exist, I belong and whatever I have been through, it just made me stronger than I was, wiser than I have been and more importantly, it made me who I am today and I won't change that ever. So here's to the person that matters thr most to me, my only support system and my only friend; my lovely self.
I'm writing this to us to remind us that no matter how many times we faced darkness, we will always fight it.
Here's to the highlight of our life, where we were 5,203 ft above sea level, after walking 24690 steps most probably because we have short legs :) here's to a new year where we are doing the things that we love the most, going after adventures where we both feel that our heart will jump right out of our chest, ripping our body apart, where we feel that our bones are burning, where we can't sleep at night because of the excitement and where we get to the next day with puffy sleepy eyes but it doesn't matter because this moment worth every physical pain we both felt.
Here's to another year where you amaze me with how strong you are, where we experience moments like this one where we feel that we are infinite.
Dear self, you deserve the whole world and I'm going to give it to you. May I always make you proud!

 May I always make you proud!