Eternal love - 1

The year 2027,Cambridge M.A

(Aarohi is sitting on her working desk, deep in her thoughts.)

Aarohi: (The thing that matters the most in my life is work and... Work. But there used to be a time when the thing that mattered the most was a person named Shaan.)

The year 2018, Bhopal India

Aarohi’s Room

(Early in the morning the artistic golden sunlight is rolling in from beautiful glass panel windows, sweet chirping of birds can be heard in distance. Aarohi is sleeping peacefully clutching her teddy bear tight, and then the alarm goes off and pulled her out from her deep slumber.)

Aarohi: (I am Aarohi Singh, a student of class 8th.

And a ........goody-two-shoes kind of student( at least on the surface) but I do have a secret that only my best friends Kaira and Jivika know about.

And that secret is a person named Shaan.)

(She gets up from her bed and starts getting ready for her school. While getting ready...)

Aarohi: (Shaan is the son of my father's best friend and the person on whom I have a crush on from God knows when. I don't know when I start harboring feelings for this guy but now as I

Like this guy, I don’t know how to control my feelings for him.)

(Knock, knock.)

Anjali (Aarohi’s mom): Baby come out, your bus has arrived.

Aarohi: Yes mom.

(Aarohi picks her school bag says goodbye to her mother and gets on the bus. She takes an empty seat beside the window

After a few minutes, the bus stops on Kaira’s stop and she gets in. She takes the seat beside Aarohi)

Kaira: Bonjour mon-Cheri (Good morning honey in French.)

(Kaira, Kaira Khanna, my best friend, and my main support system. Besides being good at studies, she is also good at cricket and a really positive person who loves to stay away from all the unnecessary gossip.)

Aarohi: Bonjour

Kaira: So…excited for today’s group presentation

Aarohi: Not really

Kaira: Hey!! Don’t be nervous, we have worked so hard. Believe me we are going to nail this group presentation.

(Aarohi nods quietly.)

Aarohi: (I might be smart enough to top my exams only after studying in study breaks but public speaking is a nightmare for me. I am afraid that I would screw up the group presentation and to make things worse I am the group leader and also the narrator of our group.)

(After this, Aarohi starts looking out of the window as the bus passes from the lively streets of Bhopal to the peaceful farmlands near her school. The cool breeze from the window does a great job in calming her nerves and in a blink of an eye bus reaches the school.)

School

(Aarohi and Kaira enter the classroom.

The classroom is bustling with students, some are running to their friends’ seats for help, some are revising and some are receiving guidance from their group leader. Each and every student is busy preparing for the group presentation.)