Part 1

This is a mysterious story about a 17 year old girl called Tiana. She has long, curly, brown hair that's goes down to her waist. She has stunning, light coloured, hazel-brown eyes, which shone golden yellow in the blazing sun. Tiana seems like a normal girl...But she isn't. She likes games, cute little animals, and she likes to read books like how any other human being would like. However, one day her whole life took a spin in the wrong direction...and she is stuck with this so called 'curse' that later on changes her life for the best.

One night, when her hometown was painted with a beautiful navy blue sky, glimmering with specs of glowing stars, and the moon brightening up the sky, she saw the unspeakable...

As Tiana was walking home from the library, she got a call from her dad saying he would be late coming home from work. She thought nothing about it and carried on walking, that's when something caught her eye in the darkness in the nearby forest, which was filled with enormous trees that had radiating green leaves. She decided to walk into the forest, keeping her gaze fixated on 'something'. As she cautiously walked forward, she could see a glimpse of a few people. It looked like they were a group of men arguing. Trying not to blow her cover she walked deeper into the forest to try and overhear their conversation and as to why they were arguing. She walked closer and closer...that's when she heard a voice she recognised. It was her dad.

She looked at them in fear as she saw him and this other man arguing with each other. The man looked really dangerous, he had piercing blue eyes almost white like snow on a winter morning and he was slender tall and was wearing black gloves which were covering his big hands. He had a huge, nasty burn mark on his face which enhances the reveals anger in him even more. Tiana's dad kneeled into the ground and started begging. Tiana was heartbroken as she could do nothing but stand their as her father was on the ground.All she could hear her poor dad say was,
.
'Please forgive me, I swear I'll give it, just give me more time please!'
.
He pleaded with tears streaming down his face.
The man rolled his eyes as he didn't care what her poor dad was doing. Then all of a sudden the man points a gun a Tiana's dads head.
.
'Listen here you filthy excuse of a man, I asked you to do a simple task for me and you couldn't even do it'
.
The man spoke as he gritted his teeth.
.
'You must be daring to not listen to me. I'm not just anyone. I'm Lucifer and you do what I tell you'
.
Tiana started panicking she heard a rustle in the bushes and quickly looked back. Then that's when she heard a gunshot. She slowly looked back, hoping she had only misheard the gunshot. But she can't deny the truth. Eyes transfixed with horror, as she saw blood pouring out like a fountain, unable to look away as the terror got to her. Her eyes started twitching as if they were going to pop out of its socket.

She could hear the ear piercing screech her dad screamed which made her burst into tears.
That's when Lucifer started beating up Tianas dad even more he stabbed him, punched him, kicked him and even even shot him again. Blood was oozing out of everywhere as the poor man was laying their in a puddle of it. That's when Tania decided it was enough, she charged forward as fast as she could to stop Lucifer before he could get another hit on her dad, however she lost her balance and ended up falling face flat onto the ground. Everyone was speechless.
.
'Please stop! I'm begging you!'
.
She screamed, but it was no use. This made Lucifer even angrier his face turned bright red and torturous looking scowl on his face. He was furious. That when he took something out of his pocket, it looked like a rock. He pointed it at Tiana, she was confused.
.
'You stupid brat, you ruined everything!'
.
Lucifer snapped. He then started speaking in an odd foreign language which Tiana couldn't understand.
.
'No...Please..wait don't use that on her..'
.
Tianas dad spoke in pain. She still couldn't understand what was going on, however two nasty looking men creeped up from behind and grabbed her hand. She was unable to move. A white brightening light was shone from the rock and hit Tiana. Her dad started screaming louder and louder pleading Lucifer to stop but it was no use. Tiana had no idea what was happening to her. Her fingers felt tingly, she felt nauseous and dizzy, and her whole body felt numb as if she was paralysed and unable to move. Then she suddenly dropped to the floor and that's when Lucifer and his men vanished into the air. No where to be seen at all. Not long later Tiana woke up, and still remembered everything and rushed to her dad who was probably on the verge of death. Blood was still pouring out from his stomach and eye and he was groaning in pain, you could see where they practically messed up his guts, all rearranged. He managed to make out the words, 'I love you' and 'don't'. Tiana was mortified she cried and begged for her father not to leave her but it was too late. He dozed off and went back into his eternal sleep. Tiana screamed from the tip of her lungs and begged her dad for forgiveness and told him how much she loved him
.
'I'm sorry...'
.
She spoke as she hurriedly turned around and ran back home where she no longer had any one to care or look after her.