E.P.I.L.O.G.U.E

"I told you that we'd meet again didn't I, love?"

The orange-haired male turned around, his soft locks blowing through the wind. How his auburn caramel eyes shine in the sun's reflection. He was glowing brighter than the sun. There he was, the love of their lives. He was right there in his arms and his name was Hinata Shoyo. 

1650 BC - Ancient Greece. 

As if an angel had descended from the heavens, was a child borne of orange locks that shone brighter than the sun. A child that was borne with the most heavenly laughter and pale smooth skin. He was a child that they called the descendent of Apollo, the sun god. They say that he was born from the radiant blinding light and appeared miraculously in the holy temple. So, there was what they called a living angel, Hinata Shoyo. 

His hair was vibrant, soft and wild. How each curl was petite and cute. How delicate his snow-white fingertips were and how each step he took was soundless. He had to have been descended from heaven. He was almighty, beautiful, gentle. He was a demi-god. Some say that he is the child of Apollo, while others claim he's an angel, but what if he was just another human? 

But that didn't matter, it didn't matter one bit, because they all thought that there was only one position in this world that they said would fit this boy. He was to become the holy priest. He was raised by the church, told to worship the sun god, whom they call his father. 

"Oh heavenly father, we seek asylum in the warmth of your arms, please tell us, hear our prayer, tell us if this child is meant to be greater." 

This child is not what you seek. He will bring great glory for he is my descendant, he is the revolution

The baby was blessed with holy light, they basked him in the moonlight. His pale skin shone from the dew light of the moon. His body laid still in the coldness of the holy water. For this child is the revolution. He is more powerful than all mortals, he is Hinata Shoyo. 

Moonlight delicately lifted up the baby from the water, droplets falling off of his frail frame. The moon goddess, so they say, Artemis the twin sister of his father, took him into her arms and crowned him with the crown of Athena. There he wore, the sealed golden leaf crown upon his head, the blessed sun crescent rested on his forehead. 

He has been blessed. We welcome the world to our new descendent. 

The baby brought down from heaven, laid back in the arms of the high priest. For he was to raise the boy, so he could fulfil his duty. Fulfil his duty. Fulfil his duty. 

"I said we'd meet again, Kuroo-san, I said we'd meet again."

1655 BC - Ancient Greece 

With a small figure and ashen skin, his bright orange locks never did waver. His eyes shone brighter than the stars, his beauty could be compared to Aphrodite. His delicate frame, his pale smooth skin, every curve was perfectly placed, yet he still shone so brightly, despite being 5. 

The holy church took him in, raised him so he could be his holiness. To cultivate a better place, a place and time where there would be no mistake, he grew and grew to be the wise lord for the world. 

2017 - Japan 

The cherry blossoms were supposed to bloom soon, but it's quite unfortunate he didn't get to see it. It had been about a year since he passed, their beloved first love, their sunshine. He left the world way too soon, but nobody who loved him knew that he was destined to die. But, if only the boy knew, that he was loved back too. 

Hanahaki, the murderous disease that killed their sunshine, their love, their everything. He was their everything. They say until death do us part...but that's not something we believe, because he said that one day he'd meet us again. Even if it was in another life, he said that he would find us, because we were meant to be.