𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬.

BEFORE YOU REQUEST

DO NOT SHOP HOP!

I mean this in the nicest way possible, do not request on multiple shops if you are only going to use one of the graphics made. This is incredibly annoying to designers as they do put a lot of time and effort to create a design for you. If you do not like a design that was made or you are not going to use it LET THE DESIGNER KNOW! They will not take offence, especially not me. I would like to know if you will use it or not and I do not want to waste my time and effort to make something for you when you have 1) requested at another or multiple graphic shops 2) are not going to use my design at all.

Also please note I do not always accept the requests, I will just make them and send them to you and it could take up to a few days for me to start. Thank you!

Some standard rules I did not think I would need to ever add

1. Please do not send me manipulations you have made to put on the covers. You can send me two photos and I can merge them myself.

2. Do not manipulate any graphic I make for you. You can ask beforehand so long as you are honest and clear about what you are going to change, or I could just change it for you.

3. The graphics I create for you are not yours. Do not claim them to be made by you, or owned by you. Unless you commission a cover (for a fee) then it is yours.

4. Be patient. If you feel I have not gotten to your request in a timely manor, send me a message. I am likely busy with school/work so I haven't gotten around to it.

5. You are allowed to cancel your request. You don't have to ask, just simply delete your comment :)

6. You can use my graphics for inspiration, but please do not copy it.

7. Please keep in mind that these are free, I require ZERO form of payment, so be kind, don't hound me, pressure or rush me. It becomes less enjoyable when you do that and then I will not want to make them.

8. And on that note you may not use my graphics for commercial purposes unless specifically requested. We can work something out if you need it for commercial use. This is in courtesy to the resources I use, some do not allow commercial use of their materials and it is not fair to them or me if you use it for commercial purposes without consent.

9. I am no longer accepting fan fiction graphics. This is due to the high volume of fan fiction requests I receive. I am trying to build a professional portfolio with these graphics and fanfiction graphics are unusable.

10. If I see you have stopped using my graphics, they are no longer yours to claim and I will use them for my premade shop OR if you are not going to use the graphic, let me know so I can change it and put it in my premades book.