𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪

DINNER WITH THE ENEMY

Rhaenyra was working when a woman walked in

Rhaenyra was working when a woman walked in. "Rhaneyra?" the girl asked. She turned to face the person who had called her name. "Yes?" she replied with a smile. "I have a message for you" the girl started. "From Esther" the made Rhaenyra go from calm to alarmed. "Dinner, at the old plantation" before she could ask anything else the girl stabbed herself on the neck. Rhaenyra tried to save her, the costumers got freaked out and called 911. She called her children. 'What in the seven hells just happened?' she asked herself. Not five minutes later her children arrived. They were worried for their mother but she assure them she was fine. But she told them about the dinner invitation Esther had sent her. "What does she want?" Kol asked. "I don't know. But I'll find out when I see her tonight" she replied. "Are you mad?! She wants you dead most likely" Dean gave his opinion but they all agreed. "Well, what else am I supposed to do?" she asked. "Be normal and not go? Cancel like everyone else. Better yet, just don't show up at all" Dean replied.

Rhaenyra had to close early for the day. The cops were "investigating" but found nothing. Witness saw it all. The girl just said a few words to the owner of the restaurant then stabbed her self. The police ruled the girls death as a suicide. Rhaenyra spend the entire day trying to figure out what Esther truly wanted. Silas leaned by the door watching his lover get ready. "You know if you stared a little longer and deeply into the mirror you might even get to open into a new dimension" he joked.

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "It's just... what does she want? And how the hell did she come back to life?" she asked. "I mean, I sent her to purgatory. Was that not enough?" she asked again. Silas sat down next to her and grabbed her hands. "It's gonna be fine. We're gonna be there" he stated. "We?" she asked. As she looked at the door she saw Elijah, Finn and Klaus all dressed up and ready to go. As she turned to Silas she noticed he was also wearing a suit.

"You guys need to stay here" she told them and they all shaked their heads no

"You guys need to stay here" she told them and they all shaked their heads no. "No. Not happening" Klaus replied to his mother. Sometimes she forgot how stubborn her children could be. "Well, who's gonna stay with the babies?" she asked. Kol, Sam, Henrik, Dean and Hayley who were carrying Jace and Vis stood by the door with smiles on their faces. "We're the babysitters tonight" Hayley replied. "You guys are the worst" she muttered as she turned back to finish getting ready. The siblings and Silas simply laughed. She wore a white dress.