the break

it was a few days before the election of 2020. trump was pacing in his office, not stressing about the election, but his secret affair with joe biden. "if biden gets into office, he will be able its kamala full time, and they are already married. i will have no time for my lover because i will most likely never see him again, let alone make sweet sweet love to him" (trump has to wear a strap on because his dick is too small to peg anything)
meanwhile, biden was in his room, watching rupauls drag race. kamala was laundry room folding her load of towels she had put in the dryer previously. "kamala, i think i need to go on a private vacation, at least for a week or so. this election stuff is really stressing me out and i really need some alone time." joe confessed to his wife who he no longer loves. "oh yes, i understand. being a presidential candidate must have taken a lot of your energy. you can go alone, i don't really mind. i need to catch up on the Batchelor anyways!" kamala laughed. 'YES!!!! finally alone for a week and a half, just with trump. no time for discussing business, i just need to be with him' joe was thinking and almost barely said out loud.
'i hope all this stress hasn't taken a toll on joe, i'm so awfully worried about him. it'll be good for him to have a break. i trust him' kamala reassured herself. joe finally called trump when he had a quiet chance to, when kamala wasn't around to overhear. "i miss you so much trump" joe was telling him, "i know. i don't even care who wins the election all i need right now is you. meet me at the white house tonight, say your going someplace else so kamala won't get suspicious" trump explained to joe. "that's an excellent idea trump. i'll say i'm going bowling so kamala won't even ask about anything since bowling is so boring." joe said. "great. i'll see you tonight" trump said and they hung up.