Wierd and horny!

I don't usually do this kind of work , but.... she requested in such a manner that I couldn't refuse. Her voice really is very.... Appealing. Huh, feels wierd to talk like that about your teacher. I don't why she asked me especially , anyone could have delivered the books, moreover I don't even have a car or something and she lives very far away from my house, but well now I've promised and it's too late to back up. Anyway I have collected all of them Christiana is the last remaining, I'll have to hurry cause it's supposed to rain later, and our local weather channel is very accurate. Last year they predicted it was going to snow even if all the odds were against it, so everybody had made some plans of their own , but at the last minute it started snowing, and well... The rest is history.
I went to Christiana's house and collected the last of them, boy she was looking hot, I've never seen her before in such tight and casual clothings, even though we had sex once but... Well not sex really , she just blowed me in the college bathroom one time during prom, she wasn't really good either, not that I had that much experience. Oh but all this got me really horned up, fuck now I need to jack off. well ma'am's house is just two blocks away , I need to give this off and head back home real quick, it was getting dark too , and the clouds were getting heavy. Oh to watch porn and jerk off in this weather and watching Netflix afterwards , eating chips, wish I had a girlfriend tho but well guess guess I just have to settle for this.
Ah finally I'm here, the thunder noises has already begun , I'm having doubts now if I can make it, well I don't have many options either do I.
Ok no time to dwell on it I'm holding a hell lot of books , those bastard didn't even have a bag or something, I somehow managed to ring the doorbell. After a few secs out came the goddess, she was wearing short shorts, which were really.... Short, and a gray tank top, revealing her cleavage very well , with a deep blue silk shirt over that, her hair was tied and she was wearing her signature glasses, she is in her 30s, and is hellishly sexy. I was already a little horned up at first this was getting me a full on erection!
"Dave!!".... She said with here astounding voice, "you okay?" . "Yeah..I ..no I was just...this" ugh I was emarrased and stuttered, "it's okay..calm down. Come in okay, carrying all those books really got you worked up huh!" I didn't know what to say, she smiled and asked me to follow her , I didn't why that was necessary , she could have just taken the books herse- "I know what you're thinking , I could have taken the books my self , but it's a little messed up where I keep them and I'm gonna need some help so..." "Yeah no it's okay, I get it" said I, she smiled and went ahead, I wasn't really complaining , I cause get to look at her sexy ass , almost none of which is covered, as if she wasn't even trying, I wasn't looking intentionally though, I was carrying the books in such a manner that that's naturally where my head pointed, as for my eyes, they were out of my control. Oh boy I really need to do some hard core jacking off after this.
She went ahead and told me to keep the books on the table , and now the task was to fit them in the shelf which was... Not so spaced out!
It really was a heavy task , but it could have been completed sooner if it wasn't cause of her clumsyness, at first I didn't say anything cause, when she bent down to pick up the books I could get a good look at her boobs, I also once accidentally pressed her breasts with my elbow, it wasn't my fault really she was standing too close to me, I looked at her but she behaved as if she didn't noticed , and kept stacking the books.
Finally it was done , her hair was open by now and, she had also took off her shirt for some reason, which wasn't really doing much anyway, oh god but those thighs , those hellishly thick thighs, I was again getting an erection, I quickly covered up, and adjust myself, and found her looking away with a smirk , "did she noticed, shit!!!" I thought to myself. "Ok ma'am I got to go now ", "oh..ok, well do you want some coffee or tea ,whichever you prefer , you definitely deserve some after all the work you've done!" She said, "Aah, no ma'am it's dark already and it's probably going to rain too , I live very far away as you know, so I need to rush" I said, "yeah I'm once again sorry for doing this to you, I would have gave you a lift home but my car is in the workshop,you see i-" "no no it's absolutely okay", cause I really didn't regret this little trip, " but I really need to take off now" , "yeah sure , well let me accompany you to the gate, the dog might spook you". Wait she has a dog , he didn't bother while coming in, but hey I'm not complaining if she wants to come with me!
She went ahead and started wearing her gown. She wore her slippers and came out, I still didn't see the dog , she was walking so slowly and looking out for me. As we reached the gate and began to share goodbye the rain came down falling on us, who could have saw that coming! just as I was about to make a run for it, she grabbed my hand from behind "what do you think you're doing, you can't go all the way to your home " , "well what do I do then?" I said, "It's okay, come with me" she pulled me back into her house. We rushed back and took shelter, we were both dripping wet, I could see her nipples now, she was looking way more sexy than before, she was also breathing very heavily, making her tits bounce, I was getting an erection again, this time my clothes were wet, she could easily see it, ugh, but then she looked and me and said" it's okay , you can stay here till the rain stops, no matter how long it takes" she said that last sentence with an extremely seductive tone. "Fuck! No jacking off for today" I thought to myself, as the rain didn't seem to stop very soon, and after I reach home I'm gonna be too tired for that. "You're wet, you need to take a shower or else you'll catch a cold, actually I need to take a shower as well", "yeah but-" , "I have some clothes , that you can wear" she cut me, " well then okay I guess" I said nervously covering my erection, which wasn't very effective I think, once again she smirked and told me to take a shower .