introduction

mias pov
hello i'm mia and i am a famous twitch streamer // youtuber , i make videos under the username 'mia plays' and i have 1.5 million subscribers currently. i love my job as i have found many new friends from it such as my supporters and the people i play with most, the click house. i love watching the fan edits my fans make for me and the paragraphs saying that i have saved them, it really makes me love what i do. i currently live in a house by bondi beach with my best friend chazza. we have been friends since i was 13 and she was 12, and we have always dreamt of living together. we are also good friends with a youtube group called the misfits, as they dont live to far from us and we sometimes throw parties together or just hang out. also the people i play games with are a famous youtube group mainly filled with gaming youtubers, they also dont live to far and are friends with the misfits, so we are all really good friends.

chazza's pov
hello i'm chazza and i'm a lifeguard down at bondi beach. i love my job saving peoples life's and preventing people from dying. i'm also a professional surf who got a gold metal for australia in 2016. i've been a lifeguard since august 2014. i also love barrel racing (horse riding) and i used to compet for that. i have a small yt channel where i sometimes post blogs and surf videos. i have 700k subs. i know the click crew through mia. i am also really
good friends with the misfits. i live with my best friend mia in our house in bondi beach australia. we met when she was 13 and i was 12. i'm a mechanic by trade and in the winter months i like to deck out my cars.i have a r34 nissan skyline gtr 1999 and a toyota land cruiser single cab 79 series.