▋⌦ ROLEPLAY RULES

━━ ⌦ FOLLOW THE RULES, PLEASE ::⧉ ━━

┊⁞ ❏. Important Note : The characters used are made out of pure imagination and have nothing to do with the individuals in real life.

┊⁞ ❏. 01 : I use specific faceclaims, so do not ask for anyone who doesn't exist on my account. I don't use the "flexible faceclaim" that much, so accept the characters as they are. If you don't like them, don't interact with this account.

┊⁞ ❏. 02 : Mature Content : This account contains mature content, meaning there will be scenes of 18+ and unless you are 18+ or close to turning 18, we can roleplay. If you're 17- please keep in mind that we will only have roleplays without these scenes and they'll most likely be just friendly / friendship based. Depending on your age, we might not be able to roleplay at all. There will also be use of full strong language, so be aware of that as well.

┊⁞ ❏. 03 : Before we get to start, please do let me know about what you don't like ( I'll do the same ) so we avoid triggering each other. Roleplaying is about being at comfort, not on the edge all the time. Discussion is important and I don't skip that part.

┊⁞ ❏. 04 : Admin interactions will be selective and limited for personal reasons. Though, if it has to do with the roleplay, you can pm me using (), //, [] or anything that will make it clear it's the admin talking and not the characters. Please do follow this rule to avoid confusion.

┊⁞ ❏. 05 : Inconsistent replies. I'm sure we all have a life outside of wattpad and no one would like to be spammed as a reminder to respond. There's no time limit as previously said, we're all busy with life ─ though, if you take way too long to respond ( without a proper notice / hiatus ) then you will be sent a reminder. If you ever wish to end the roleplay, do let me know. I can't save up spot for characters when there's nothing happening. If ignored more than a couple of times, I will end the roleplay without another warning.

┊⁞ ❏. 06 : Even though all of my characters have specific au's, i'm open to new ideas if you do have any involving a character of mine. Just don't forget to discuss it with me first. They do have the option of flexible au's so we don't have to stick only to one thing.

┊⁞ ❏. 07 : I do both literate and illiterate but the mostly preferred ones are advanced / semi - literate so let me know which one's more convenient for you. I don't accept less than at least 6 - 8 lines. Third person. I prefer books, some times pms but try to avoid mb as I tend to clean it up often and I don't want to delete important starts to a roleplay. Only threads are accepted ( whether it's from the characters or the admins ).

┊⁞ ❏. Last Important Note : Each and every single one of my characters are all in multiverses so DO NOT, for absolutely no reason, try to interfere in any other roleplays UNLESS asked to. I will also never create a non-multi character as it can cause conflicts between other characters. Don't force interactions between your non-multi characters with mine, i'm not changing anyone into a non-multi for no one. Lastly, I don't accept littles ─ I apologize, but i'm not comfortable with these types of characters.

 Lastly, I don't accept littles ─ I apologize, but i'm not comfortable with these types of characters