The Bathroom

***Once again, most of this script is from the episode, "Yankee White" until the smut of course.***

This will also be a one part story unless everyone wants more! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

You begin to walk toward Gibbs with your laptop open, as you look up once in awhile to see in front of you.

"We need to talk." Gibbs says, as he opens a door on the left.

"What..what are you doing? There's a conference going on in there!" You say, as you keep the door from opening, looking at Gibbs.

"I need to talk to you in private." Gibbs says quietly, as he continues to walk down the hall with you.

"Well there's no other private meeting room! You could ask the president to give up his office but that would be odd." You say, as Gibbs grabs your computer and throws it on a nearby seat.

"Hey! What are you doing!? Ow!" You say, as Gibbs takes your arm, and opens the bathroom door and shoves you inside.

"Sit down!" Gibbs says, as he slams the door shut behind him.

You fly onto the toilet and draw your gun, as does Gibbs.

You both have your guns pointed at each other, and are both catching your breath.

"Commander Trapp was poisoned. The certain kind of poison used would make it look like it was a natural death." Gibbs said, as he stared at you.

"What, you think I did it?!" You said.

"Well sweet pea, you were with him when he was poisoned." Gibbs said, still staring into your eyes.

"You know, I bet he wasn't far from the bar you two kissed goodbye when he had a stroke." Gibbs said, looking at you in all seriousness.

You stood up and started hitting Gibbs' chest, and Gibbs tries to hug you.

"You...Asshole!" You yells, as you continue to hit him and begin to cry a bit.

Gibbs finally gets ahold of you and hugs you tight for about ten seconds.

"I gave it to you cold, I just needed to see your reaction. I'm sorry, Y/N." Gibbs said, as he sat you back down on the toilet bench.

You wiped her tears that had started to form when you were punching Gibbs.

You looked up at him, and Gibbs was staring into your eyes once again, with his beautiful blue eyes.

You slam into him with your lips, and his back hits the bathroom door.

"Mhm... Agent Y/N. No. We can't. We have a murder to solve." Gibbs says as he pushes you off.

"So? We can solve it in ten minutes." You said, ready to kiss Gibbs again.

"Rule number twelve." Gibbs said, as he pushed you away again.

"What does that mean?" You said.

"Never date a co-worker." Gibbs said, staring at you again.

"I'm not your co-worker, though." You said, smirking.

"Fuck. You're right." Gibbs says, taking a deep breath.

"Screw it." Gibbs said, as he grabbed your face and pushed you back to your seat.

His tongue explored your mouth, as your tongue wrapped around Gibbs', and you started to let out some moans.

"Gibbs...you're so sexy...fuck." You manage to say.