Left Alone

"UGH I HATE YOU"
I scream, running up to my room. Why am I treated like this by my family, and the day before my birthday! I flop down on my bed and turn on my phone, i slowly drift to sleep.
•••
"BEEP BEEP BEEP"
ugh I hate alarms. I sit up to check my phone and accidently cut my self on some rogue glass, i must of broken a cup. I look down to see if i dropped my phone at night. Nope. That wasn't a broken cup. It was my phone. I run down stairs and discover that nobody is home. I think that maybe they left for breakfast or something so i go to the fridge to make my own breakfast. Nothing is in it. Nothing except a small note, I opened it.
"Dear Angela,
We are going to Asia for a few days, we didn't think you'd mind if we left you hear considering you're not an outdoor person. There is $400 in the freezer. Sorry we didn't leave any food. You know how hungry your sister gets. I know you will be okay, you are 15 and very responsible. We'll see you in 2 weeks!
xoxo, Mom"
Wow.
They left me.
On my birthday.
With no phone.
Or food.
TIME TO GO TO WALMART.
•••
People are staring at me, I'm uncomforatable. All I wanted was nutella, donuts, and some salt because my emergancy shaker is running out. Was it that weird? I mean. Nutella. I walked up to the ONLY open register to pay to find out that line was like wrapping around the store. Not cool. I walked over to a self check-out and saw something that made me screech.
Fall Out Boy's new album.
My sister bought it for herself and let me borrow it, but I want it for myself. Would I get in trouble for buying it?
I actually don't give a fuck.
I bought it.
Walking out if the store I realize that I have to carry this bag home.
Which was like 1 mile away.
Unnhhhh what do I do to myself
•••
I flopped on the couch with my nutella and a spoon. Ahh, A healthy breafast.
I turned on the tv and relaxed. This was going to be a nice few weeks.

a/n
OKAY SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER.
IM NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.
AGAIN THE MAIN CHARACTER IS ANGela
FOLLOW HER ON INSTA
@mishamazing
FOLLOW HER ON WATTPAD
RaggedyHolmes
FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER
@fandomas_tardis
OKIE BBYEEEEE
- thatfunkypotato