RAVELLO

ravello
( n ) the shadow of
growing up

BOOK ONE

-: golden era :-

── CONTROL YOURSELF, TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED FROM IT

. . .

SUMMARY

The Wizarding War had taken its toll on more than it could ever have been imagined. Wizards, certainly, of all kinds - Aurors, Healers, politicians, shop workers, barkeeps, musicians; the rich and the poor. The magical and the non-magical. To marry a muggle was a risk, a risk that Oliver Lyre had taken for the pretty girl in the coffee shop near the Ministry entrance and that was that. They had two daughters before he died. Isabelle and Anabella, and for that, for the protection of them within the hidden Wizarding world, he ended up dead.

And years later, his daughters would be able to live within the world, to attend Hogwarts, to practise magic, without the worry of the world it once was. Isabelle was a Gryffindor, who began Hogwarts two years before everything at Hogwarts seemed to end up with Harry Potter, the boy who lived, evading death once again.

Anabella was in the same year as him, but seemed to be able to avoid that intermittent danger, finding her closest friends within a pair of twins; Aiden and Miya Moon. Miya, a Ravenclaw, became her confidante and Aiden, a Hufflepuff who appeared a little more welcome to other friends and with that developed a group of mishap Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw students alike who survived each year as they came, befriended many, and found welcome in the halls that didn't threaten their lives.

And then in their fifth year, everything became unavoidable. Before, nothing could harm them, and now, the Ministry was preying on their comfort at Hogwarts, deciding that Dumbledore was no longer able to run a school, because Harry Potter claimed that Voldemort was back from the dead. And despite the fact that Ana entirely hated that their school had become a show of politics, she was very much inclined to believe him.

Despite all this, Ana found herself amidst another group, one of which she least expected. A group of Gryffindors, boys, solely because her year had begun with the bumping into of Dean Thomas, and certainly, it had it's affect on the course of her year.

Because of him, all because of him and Harry Potter, Anabella would help form a group that would openly defy everything the Ministry was attempting to do to the school.

. . .

STARRING