COUGHS sans habing a STRONK

Sans was having a STRONK,he immediately drank ketchup to make the STRONK gone "COUGHA NO COUGHS"
Monika would be laughing at sans until sans said his indomie was his wife.
"AYO WHAT DID YOU SAY SANS"
"DID YOU SAY YOUR INDOMIE WAS YOUR WIFE,ISTG" Monika said.
"yes" Sans said having a smile on his face like usual
"MY GOD SANS- WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME" Monika said as she is fake crying but actually crying.
"lmao idk"
"I-" Monika became speechless,Monika was holding her tears when sans said "lmao idk".
"I'm-"
Monika ran crying,well fake crying for NO REASON.
"OMFG MONIKA DONT GO" Sans said while being confused and sad at the same time wanting to kiss monika but his indomie wife would get mad at him and then divorce him but ok
for some reason Sans just chased Monika,He wanted to fuck her like Monika always said to him.
Monika thought. "What if MC get mad at me...wait he already dont like me so AHASHSHSYDYSYSYSD"
Sans thought. "wait monikas gone- OMG MONIKAS GONE" Sans kept running and looking for Monika but he realized hes short,he cant run faster than that,He asked for Freddy Fazbear to pick him up and find Monika.
"So Sana,why are you making me find Monika for you,is it something with you and her relationship?" Freddy said
"no,sadly" Sans said being sad about why Monika ran away from him.
"Oh,Did Monika did something to you?" Freddy said.
"no." Sans said.
"Oh.. did monika take cried because you have a wife already?" Freddy said
"n- YES,HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?"
"Well...I was watching the whole thing."
"OH"
"We should get some food."
"I should get some FOOD- wait no i am already full"
"hm,yeah we should."