𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓓𝓸𝓼

FREYA MIKAELSON

FAMILY REUNION

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

After almost two years of looking she found her. Rhaenyra finally found Freya, her oldest daughter. At first Freya didn't recognize her mother. It took her a good minute to do so. "Freya, it's me" Rhaenyra said with teary eyes. "Your mother" she finally said. That's when Freya truly looked at the woman. She saw it. The white hair, lilac eyes, pale skin. "Mother? Is it really you?" the girl asked. Rhaenyra nodded as she slowly walked over to her daughter. She didn't want to rush anything. Freya remembers her mother clearly. As if it had been just yesterday when they were all in a big family. Freya walked closer to her mother and engulfed her in a tight hug.

The blonde witch cried on her mother's arms while Rhaenyra soothed her

The blonde witch cried on her mother's arms while Rhaenyra soothed her. "I'm here, my sweet Freya. I'm here" Rhaenyra repeated. "You are here" she replied without letting go of her mother. After a few minutes Freya finally let go of her mother. "I've been looking for you, for almost two years now" she told her daughter. "You have?" Freya asked. She thought her mother didn't really care, I mean it had been a thousand years. "When Esther and Dahlia took your siblings and you they tried to kill me. But, since I'm immortal their spell put me in some type of sleeping coma. When I woke up almost two years ago the first thing I did was look for you and your siblings" she explained. Freya smiled. Her mother looked for her and the rest of her family.

"Are they well? My brothers and sister?" Freya asked and her mother smiled. "They are. You have new siblings though" Freya gave her mother a confused look. "Well, you already know Klaus, Elijah, Finn, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik. But when I had just woken up I was taken in by two hunters. They were nice enough to let me stay with them. I adopted them as my own. And almost two years ago I adopted Hayley. And eight months ago I gave birth to twins Jacaerys and Visenya" she explained. Freya saw her mother's eyes.