Trip into the walls

1st person POV

We gave Melody a cute pink sweater, a blue colored skirt to match her scarf, black leggings??, and brown ankle boots along with her light brown haired brushed in two back
(Pig tails or ponytails).

3rd person POV

"So cute..!" The twins say in unison as they stare at the smaller brunette. "Now we're ready to go!" Stella says.

everyone met up at the front door.

"Ready to go- oh my goodness! You're so adorable!!" Xena squealed while running towards Melody and squeezing her cheeks. "...thank you ma'am..." Melody says while slightly blushing.

"Okay mom that's enough! Let's get going!!" Stella yelled while being a little jealous.

"Okay okay!" Let's get going! Make sure to hold each other's hands on the way." Xena said as everyone leaves the small house.

They weren't that far from the walls but they wanted to make the trip quick so they used their horse named Buck to travel. (How else would they have gotten out the walls in the first place.)

    ~~(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛)~~

They finally reached the side of the walls and were able to sneak inside, using a secret passageway.

"Finally we're here!" Aella whispered- yelled.

"Yes but we still have a long way to go. We're now inside wall Maria and our destination is to Sina which is farther ahead if we pass rose: the second wall." Xena instructed.

"Are you saying that we have to walk ALL the way there?! It's still night!" Aella complained.

"No we aren't gonna walk all the way there. Just a few more...hours." Aella and Stella groaned except Melody who was fine with it was was falling asleep since it was night. The lack of sunlight makes her weak. So because of that, her pace was slowly down.

"Melody? Are you okay?" Agnis asked. Melody shook her head.

"No. I'm feeling sleepy...no sun.." she says groggily.

"Oh yeah! She's a Titan. Titans are weak at night and are unable to move 'till sunrise." Xena says quietly since its late and they don't want anyone hearing about their 'Titan Child'

Xena picks up Melody.

"Alright let's go"

(𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱)
~~~~~~

By the time they arrived, the children(and Titan) were fast asleep. They had finally arrived in Sina at Xena's parents house.

Xena knocked on the door.

Silence.

Xena knocks again, slightly louder.

Later there were quiet mumbles coming closer from the other side of the door. After a small 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬, the door opened and appeared a slightly old man with platinum blonde hair. You could easily tell that he was going bald. "Who is it?" The man said rather harshly. You can't blame him though. It's 2:45am. REALLY late.

"Hey dad.." Xena said shyly, waving with her free hand. The mans eyes widened.

"Xena? Is that you?" He said. Xena gave a small nod  before being engulfed in a big hug.
"Where have you been?! HOW LONG has is been?! We thought you were killed or something!" He said as he dragged The couple and their children inside the house.

"Dear, what's with all the commotion?" An old brunette haired lady said while coming down a pair of stairs. Once the lady come down and saw her daughter, she ran and gave her a hug. "XENA!!" The lady cried.

"We missed you too, mom. But shh. The kids are asleep." The old couple looked at the sleeping blondes. "Oh look how big they've grown. But who's that?" The man said as he shifted his gaze towards the sleeping light brown haired girl.

"Oh. That's Melody. Aella found her wondering around she didn't have a family so we just..adopted her." Xena said. Not wanting to tell her parents how Melody is a Titan. That would freak them out. Especially since their old. That and they just can't keep their mouth shut. So if word gets out, who knows what kind of trouble they'll get into.

Once the kids were gently tucked in bed, Xena, her parents and her husband were talking to catch up on time since it's been years.

~~~

"So? How's Abby?" Xena asks.

"She's doing fine. She moved out a few years ago and opened up a local bakery shop not too far away. She also got engaged to her boyfriend last month. Oh, you should've been here. This'll be a great surprise! We can see her tomorrow. How does that sound?" Xena's mom says.

"That'll be great mom! Already let's head to bed. It's really late."

Soon after, everyone went to bed to get ready for the next day.

𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺/27/2021