[ i n t r o ]

"Hi! I'm Zhong Chenle, but you can call me yours—I mean Lele! Anyway, it's nice to meet you?" The boy awkwardly gave a chuckle at the other standing right in front of him.

"H-hi. Sorry, but don't y-you have the wrong person y-you're talking t-to?" The black haired boy then stuttered as he was looking away from the Chinese.

Of course, Chenle laughed it off. He then put his hands on the boys shoulder as he gave him a warm smile that made the other boy feel fuzzy all of a sudden.

"No bub, I really did want to talk to you. Wanna be friends? Hmm?" The new boy finally looked up and smiled ever so little. He then took one of the hands on his shoulders and shook it like a handshake.

"I'm Park Jisung, nice to meet you too."

/-/-/

Okay hello everyone. this is literally my first time writing on wattpad, actually no, scrap that, its my first time writing then posting it in public. i suddenly had the idea of writing a chensung ff, don't ask me why but i suddenly made a whole storyline and shit. i may keep my stories about 1500-2500 words per chapter, but im not really sure yet.

i hope you guide me through this journey and hope that writers block will not get to me. but for reals, thank you for reading this, I hope to see you guys at the end as well!

Q: Any 2000's babies here?? I myself am one!!