All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved

© 2021 AmoraNext All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Amora Next.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK

The content in this story is not made to offend any person and/or religion. This is a fictional piece of writing any similarities to any events, and person living or dead is purely coincidental.

☕︎☕︎☕︎

DEDICATION

In a world full of unknowns, one thing we can

always be sure of, blood or not, is our family.

Loyalty is the most important trait of any

relationship. Make whatever mistakes you

want, but family will never abandon their own.

So this is for the one who keeps struggling to

stay afloat. This is to remind you that

you are not alone. We are family.

☕︎☕︎☕︎

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey guys, I'm just going to start by saying thank you! Thank you for even considering to read this. You have no idea how happy it makes me feel!

I am not by any means a professional author. My work will not be appreciated by a lot of people and that's okay. I understand, but that doesn't mean you have to hate on me. Writing is just a passion of mine. There will be grammar, spelling, punctuation etc... issues (I will try my best to keep them minor). Please forgive me for those and feel free to respectfully point them out by commenting.

This is my first attempt at a
New Adult/Romance novel, so bear with me through it.

The whole book will be set in Reese's POV unless otherwise stated at the start of the chapter.

Any rude or discriminating comments will be deleted. Please be respectful to others.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Contains mature language and explicit scenes/details.

I do not take reading requests so please do not comment asking me to read your book (I will delete those).

Please do not promote your books on here. I will delete any comments in which people are promoting their own books.

No cast will be chosen for this book. I want you guys to imagine yourselves and the people around you as the characters.

TRIGGER WARNING
The book contains subject matter related to physical and sexual assault, manipulation, drug abuse, toxic relationships and other related matters.