✾'' You Said You Loved Me '' ✾

You had been feeling sick all week, and it was getting worse. You felt like you were about to puke, which you did a few times. You called the high school where you went to and told them, they said to see a doctor. You didn't like doctors because you were scared of needles. Luckily your boyfriend, Sasuke Uchiha, was with you at the doctors the whole time. His presence made you feel like there was nothing to worry about. Although he left right afterwards to go to school, you still felt happy that he came with you.

Another week passed with you being sick, and your results have not come in yet from the doctors. This time you felt like if you moved your body would fall apart. Good news, you got to see your boyfriend a few times. He came to visit you when he had time. He was a very busy person, he told you that he signed up for basketball and football this year. His schedule must be very tight if he is doing two sports at once.

This week you were feeling a little better, nothing more than a high fever and chills. Now that mah sound awful, but compared to what she had the first two weeks this was relief. Sasuke came to visit you once. He congratulated you on feeling better and gave you a box of chocolates. You love him so much, you would die for him at this point. He was always there for you, most of the time, and you felt that he loved you too.

This is the last week of you illness. The doctors have yet to find out what you had, but have told you to take an extra week off just in case. You agreed to that and you are now playing on your x-box with Sasuke. You two loved playing Minecraft together. But Sasuke had to leave early because his friend came over and forgot to knock. He didn't tell you who it was but, oh well.

This week you are finally off and you are going to surprise Sasuke at his house. He game you the key to his house so you could get in whenever you wanted. You opened the door and it didn't make a sound. You could hear a noise coming from somewhere, but you couldn't tell where. You heard lots of noises coming from one particular room which concerned you greatly.

"S-Sasuke~" An unidentified person moaned. Your vision became blurry with tear as you heard another voice.

"You like that huh~" Your one and only love said. You ran *quietly* out of the house and back to yours.  What happened that week, you will never forget.

This week... is the worst week of them all. Your heart is aching from heartbreak while you need to cough constantly. You were eating ice cream while watching your favorite show in your room. All of a sudden you needed to cough, so you did. Blood splattered into your ice cream, and a flower landed on top.

You went to the doctors and explained your predicament of coughing up flowers and blood. The doctors look at you with such sad eyes as they informed you of what that meant.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid you are suffering from a disease known as Hanahaki Disease. It is caused from heartbreak but it is extremely rare because you have to know what pain feels like for the flower to bloom inside of you. (I made that up OwO) Sorry to say but when that last flower comes out you will die. You probably have until Monday of next week." Your eyes widened in shock. You didn't want to die yet, you were too young. But you also wanted to die so that the pain in your chest would go away and stop bothering you.

Today, is your last. You have said goodbye to your family and friends but there is still one person you haven't talked to. Coincidentally that one person just knocked on your door. You opened the door to see the one... the only... Sasuke Uchiha.

"Hey babe I was worried about you. Why weren't you answering my texts?" He asked you with a concerned voice. You just stood there in shock.

"Hello? Babe?" He repeated. A timer went off in the kitchen. It's time.

"Sasuke." You said sternly.

"Yes babe?" He asked while reaching for you but you scooted away.

"You said you loved me." You said before coughing out your last flower. Your face went pale as your lifeless body fell to the floor.