The Signature

It was 8:57 you were watching tv downstairs on the couch, You watched Rumi slide on shoes and grab her keys. "Can I come?" You ask her. "Now what if I was about to drive the car off a bridge?" She questions. "Mmhm, can I come?" You ask once more putting on your shoes and grabbing your jacket. As quickly as you could, you run behind her and practically threw yourself into the car. "And when did I say you could come with?" Rumi asks.

"Come on we need to bond! My first training day at UA tomorrow. You're gonna wish you spent time with me if I die?" You ask. "Don't play like that you know UA security is top notch, that's the main reason why I trained you to go, I want my baby to be safe." She says cupping your face and tapping your nose. "I guess you can come." Rumi adds rolling her eyes taking a deep breath and cranking up the car.

Rumi turned on the radio and adjusted the temperature settings in the car before pulling off. She drove for awhile and you rode in the passenger's side in comfortable silence. Letting your head rest on the window as the city lights sped past the shimmery glint in your eyes. The calming setting of the road lulled you to sleep, you ended up not waking up until the car slowed to a stop and pulled into the new mall that was built fairly recently.

"The mall?" You question. "Midnight texted me and said that Victoria's Secret and Pink were having a huge sale. And I need new undies. You probably need some too." She says. You nod and get out of the car. "There's a few other sales around. I'm in the mood to shop a bit." She says.

You follow the tall brownskin woman into the store making sure to stay close to her. She was your mother after all.

When the two of you made it into the store Rumi released you to find whatever it was that you needed. The sale was really good. You started with picking up a few sweatpants and underwear, then moved onto the bras and tops. While looking around you backed into someone behind you slowly you turned to apologise.

"I'm sorry Sir..hoto? Why the hell are you in here?" You ask the tall boy that stands in front of you. "Oh Y/n hi. I didn't expect to see a classmate. Thats embarrassing." Shoto says. You laugh. "What are you doing here anyways?" You ask trying to hide your underwear under the sweatpants in your hands. "My sister gave me my fathers debit card and said '28D'. And then she told me it was a secret. So I came here and asked someone where was floor 28D I'm looking for Ms. Secret. And they told me to come here. But I've been looking for a few hours and I can't find anyone named secret." Todoroki says. "Shoto, this is Victoria's Secret. It's a store." You say, almost shocked by his stupidity. "Oh?" He says still clueless. "28D is a bra size hun. She wanted you to buy her a bra from Victoria's secret," you explain.

"Oh! that makes a lot more sense. But i'm still not sure how to get that? Is 28D bigger than you or smaller?" Todoroki asked genuinely. "Oh uh erum. Well the number is for the width of your back and i'm kind thick around there so that's smaller than me." You say kinda embarrassed. "So the letter stands for?" He asks. "The letter is the cup size so how big the.. ya know. melon is.." You say. "So would that be bigger than you or smaller?" He asks.

"It's a bit smaller than me." You say trailing off not really wanting to finish the sentence. "You look bigger than my sister so i'm going to go that way." Shoto says pointing across the room to the smaller sizes and walking off. You shake your head. Not wanting to acknowledge the fact that he was looking in the first place. You felt a warm hand press against your back causing you to flinch. 

"It's just me." Miruko says. "Oh.. uh sorry ma." You say putting your hands down. "Who was that?" She asks. "He's one of my classmates, Shoto." You say. "Ahh Enji's kid huh?" She asks. You nod and she pulls you along to the checkout line. When you made it there you felt a poke in your lower back. You turned to se Todoroki behind you in line, holding one of the bras you picked out. "You dropped this." He says looking off to the side. You were speechless for a moment before snatching the garment out of his hand.