Chapter 13

You good 'Les?" Sirius met up with his sister in the middle of the hallway. "I'm fine. What I don't get is why everyone calls me Addy or Adds, and you still call me Les." "Because I've been calling you Les since forever." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Luckily no one else knows. Or else they'd be calling me Les for the rest of my life."

Sirius stared at her, and then slowly grinned. "Sirius." Adelecia said warningly.

He chuckled. "Bye!" "SIRIUS BLACK, GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE!" "No can do Les!" "Ugh, I hate you."

She grumbled under her breath and started walking towards the courtyard, sighing happily. Whenever she wasn't with the girls or Sirius and his friends, it was like she was a different person. Sure, she loved being crazy with everyone else, but it was nice to embrace the quiet, even if it was only for a few minutes.

Hands suddenly reached out and shoved her into an abandoned classroom. "W-" "Shut up Black." Adelecia pulled out her wand. "Mulciber." She snarled. "Nice to see you too." "What do you want?" "Touchy. Do I need to teach a certain someone to respect their superior?" He grinned.

"I don't know, do you? We both know the so-called superior is me. I am a Black, you know." Adelecia inwardly cringed at herself.

Mulciber glared at her and withdrew his wand as well. "I wouldn't try that cheek with me, Black." "Try me." Her wand was at his throat.

He smirked. "Not yet. By the way, this came in for you." He handed her a letter marked with the Black family seal and smiled approvingly as Adelecia paled considerably.

"I'll see you around."

***

"Reggie!" Adelecia stormed up to Regulus and his friends. "What do you want?" He snapped. "We need to talk." "Now?" Adelecia lightly flicked the envelope in her hand. Regulus's eyes widened and he nodded once.

"Don't talk to that scum, Regulus." One of his friends answered. Adelecia gave him a sharp glare. "It's none of your business what he does, Goyle. And watch who you're calling scum."

Goyle muttered something incoherently under his breath as Adelecia dragged an annoyed and flustered Regulus away to a big tree in the courtyard. "Was that really necessary?"

"Yes. He called me scum. I'm going to say something." "Now I see the twinliness between you and Sirius."

"Shut up Reggie." "Sure. Can I see the letter?" Adelecia handed it over. Regulus tore through the envelope carefully and his eyes skimmed over the parchment. He finished and gave it back, looking slightly sick.

"You're in deep shit."

***

Hi

Ok first things first

TYSM FOR 600+ VIEWS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Like you have no idea how much this means to me

Also this chapter is dedicated to Prernalakhwani08

Tysm for all the support, it means a lot  <3

Ok ima go cry with happiness now

Bai

~ Foody