DBZ(Dragon Ball Z)

Name: Ari Shika

Age: 34

E/C: Hazel

H/C: Brown/hazel-ish (idk)

Likes: Food, warmth, music, playing the flute, sunshine

Hates: People being rude, toxic masculinity, bible pushers-, jump scares

Friend(s): Chichi. (Thats really it-)

Power: 220

Looks:

Bit of backstory- Ari was born into a somewhat toxic household

Bit of backstory- Ari was born into a somewhat toxic household. Her mother tried to force her to marry as young as 15. Her father on the other hand was a saint but couldn't leave her mother out of fear. She grew up thinking she was a mistake, a weirdo and a screw up even. It got to the point she never wanted to go home, cause once she walked in the door there would be a new agreement...
   Ari had turned ten and had met Chichi! They got along great, and Chichi was one thing that could bring Ari joy, besides her dad. Her and Chichi had even wanted to play music. Ari played the flute while Chichi would dance! They had so much fun! Bug eventually Chichi didn't hang around Ari much..and eventually stopped all together. This made Ari a bit sad but if Chichi was happy ,Ari wouldn't care.
   Eventually Ari became hostile towards some people she didn't know...but if she trusted someone enough she would act very happy and shy towards them. She still playing the flute sometimes, and will play by the old pond her a Chichi explored as kids.
    Ari is now 34 years old, but keeps in great shape by battles and training!

Fun facts:

1) She loves food, especially Noddles and broccoli

2) she hates cabbage and celery! They don't taste good to her ;-;

3) she is a very shy and quiet person as her mother told her , "A woman never speak, unless spoken too."

4)Chichi never knew what Ari had went though at home.