Lifeless

I fucking know, don't even say it. I can't stop making new stories.😭🤚

(Sorry for any miss spelling)

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃~

Lifeless. That's what kageyama felt when his best friend got a boyfriend. They were in second year when it happened. Now their 22.

Lifeless. That's what kageyama felt when he found out his best friend made love to his boyfriend. His best friends name was Tsukishima kei, kei's boyfriends name was Javier (haveeair- that's how you pronounce it).

Lifeless. That's how kageyama felt when he found out that kei proposed to Javier.

Lifeless. That's how kageyama felt when he was asked to be one of kei's best men.

He's felt this way all of these years but he's hidden it from both of his best friends. His other best friends name was hinata shoyo. He was not only his best friend but he's been there for him no matter what.

Hinata knew about how tobio was in love with kei but despite how much he wished he owned kageyamas heart, he still stayed with him when kageyama vented about kei.

What kageyama didn't know was that someone was waiting for him, someone that loved him. Someone that has been waiting all these years to get tobio to love him back. Someone named hinata shoyo.

Hinata had his heart broken before kageyama did. It was in their first year, tobio had told him that he liked kei. When hinata heard this his heart shattered into a million pieces.

Now the two stood by the grooms as they were saying their vows. As soon as the ceremony was over tobio left saying he didn't feel good and shoyo left saying he needed to take care of tobio.

He didn't lie. He did indeed end up taking care of his dear best friend. While kags was crying his heart out.

Shoyo started crying too. He hated seeing kageyama like this, so broken hearted although that's not the reason he was crying. He was crying for the same reason kageyama was. Because the person he loved, loved someone else.

Tobio has always put on an act around tsukki knowing he can't be the same around him, especially when kei and Javier were always touching no matter where they go.

See, kageyama loved kei a lot.

Loved...
Loved...
𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹...

Yes kageyama use to love kei. What changed, you may ask? Well tobio saw what was right in front of him and fell in love harder than when he loved kei.

He fell for a certain ray of sunshine...

If your wondering how this happened, it all started 1 month after the wedding of kei and Javier. Tobio was spending all of his time with shoyo, not that long after he forgot about ever loving tsukki.

One night he and hinata were on a trip, out of town and there was only one bed so they shared. Tobio couldn't sleep because he was too busy looking at shoyo's beautiful face. His heart was beating fast. It felt the same way when he loved tsukki but not as strong as it is with shoyo.

He knew shoyo was the world to him. he didn't want to make the same mistake twice, he didn't want anyone to have hinata except him. so he decided he would tell shoyo how he felt.

he told shoyo when he woke up. Shoyo has Mutual feelings and they started dating.

Eventually they made love. Moved in together. Got a cat. Went through hell together but stayed with each other and got married. They currently have 2 kids.

Some people weren't happy with their relationship. Some people tried to split them up.

and that brings us to this moment-

"𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓎𝑜"

"𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝓎?"

"𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒"

"𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽"

------

"𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝒷𝒾𝑜"

"𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒦𝑒𝒾. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝐼. 𝒰𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎, 𝐼 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓎𝑜. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓎𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒."

that was the last thing tobio said to kei before walking away. They hadn't talked ever since, depressing I know.

But...

...Life was lived, People moved on, and kageyama tobio was no longer lifeless...

Anyways that was it and this was just a random idea I had and I hope you liked it