Barri (WARNING SEXUAL)

The sky was blue and beautiful and the sun was shining through the window where the beloved couple was sleeping. Brady woke up before Larray and kissed him on the forehead before heading into the shower. Larray woke to Brady singing My Type at the top of his lungs. He rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. With no warning hops into the shower with Brady. They both exchanged heys to each other before it got serious. Brady grabs Larrays waist and pulls him in for a kiss which turns into a long makeout. After some time Larray pulls away and laughs as much as I wish we could do this all day I have work to do. I have some as well Brady agrees but just one more kiss? Sure Larray leans in and pecks Brady. OK AFTER MY DUMB ASS GOES OF TOPIC HERES THE ACTUALLY MORNING ROUTINE BITCHSS. (it's hella boring btw) Larray: ok after the shower I wash my face and put on my headband and get changed before going downstairs to the ROOMIES. Ravon and Nadia were already in the kitchen Larray: Hey bitchs. Ravon walks over to me stares me dead in the face like he's about to kiss me but says whatsup bitch and walks away. That's typical Ravon for you (More like skinnisha for you). Nadia waves to me from her bowl of lucky charms I start to make my breakfast and brainstorm ideas for a video for today I decided on two ideas. I could either act clingy towards Brady or be mean to him. Imma be mean UwU. I quickly did my intro and Ravon and Nadia are in on it. When Brady came down he hugged me and I ignored him, Brady immediately noticed and said babyyyy what's wrong. Which I obviously ignored I told them I was headed to STARBUCKKSSS my second home. Brady followed me in the car and was actually sad but I tried not to pay attention. After the Starbucks trip, I took him home and I went to a photo shoot, and then I went to go film with sweetea and then I finally went home when I got home I heard crying. I went upstairs to Brady crying and I stopped the prank because it was hurting his feelings. I kissed him and told him it was a prank he was soooo pissed that he went to the door and locked it. I was scared cus he took off his shirt and said that I was going to pay. He tackled me on the bed and removed my hoodie and started with a simple makeout and then it escalated quickly because the next thing I knew was that he was in his boxers and I was in mine. I grabbed Brady's dick and started jerking it for about a few minutes and then he flipped me over and said softly it's going to hurt but I think you are going to enjoy it. Before I knew it he slammed into me and I was in so much pain but it felt so good after a little while I started to suck his dick. he yelled I about to cum. I kept sucking and then finally he cummed all in my mouth I swallowed it and after Brady kissed me and gave me a hug. I was in so much pain I just laid there for hours. After almost dying due to Brady......

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS TOOK 3 FUCKING HOURS TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I WILL STOP (JK BITCH) BUT TELL ME SOME STORYS I CAN MAKE CUS WE NEED MORE BARRI STORYS  BYEE I LOVE YOUUU <3 (Tell me if u want me to add anything)