1

These entries will be in story form of 1st person.

I do not own the HxH characters

Beginning at right before I fell asleep:

I was tired. I've been stressed with school Lately, and just wanted to drift off peacefully and escape. I fell asleep at my desk and woke up once again at around 12am. I pull up my blanket and grab my Yeti plush. Her name is Jackie.

I fall asleep and wake up to my mom telling me to get ready and that we are going somewhere. I throw on a panda hoodie and camouflaged pants. We drive to some kind of center and we enter. It was a big place and I don't know what was going on there. My mom disappeared so I just end up going around and exploring a bit.

I see an almost empty row at the top of the auditorium which was in front, there was a person with tall hot/neon pink/red hair. I was at the space behind the top row, so I walked into the row and sat next to him. I leaned forward a bit and saw that he had bright yellow eyes that were somewhat squinted and had a calm expression.

"Excuse me? Sir?" I asked

"..."

"Hello?" I asked again.

He snapped out of what seemed to be a focused daze, "Oh hello there!~" He gladly responded, "Sorry~ I wasn't paying attention"

I smiled and responded, "It's okay! Hi, I'm Nova! What's your name?" He smiled and patted my head, "My name is Hisoka~"

*Time skip because I don't really remember much except that we became friends*

"Nova, Let's hang out in the parking lot okay? If you wish of course~ My car's the pink one, You can't miss it." He told me while getting up and patting my head.

"Okay Hisoka! I'll see you later." I smiled and got up to exit the building and reached the front.

THE PARKING LOT WAS HUGE!

I started walking through the parking lit until I found his car in the back right corner. There weren't many cars there and saw a group of 4 Near another car near by.

They saw me as I walked towards them. One looked to be in his 20's in a suit. He had black hair and had small circle glasses. There was another that looked to be around 17 with blonde hair. He was wearing what looked to be a blue tabard with gold details. Then there were 2 boys who looked to be about a year younger than me. One had White hair and a blue turtleneck with a white t-shirt on top, and the other had dark green/black hair with a bright green and orange jacket.

They were on guard and watched me as I made my way to Hisoka's car. I climbed and sat on the hood. They looked at me confused, so I just smiled and waved, "Hi! I'm Nova!"

The kid in green waved back enthusiastically, the one in blue raised a brow, and the older ones just waved back confused.

"Hey Nova! I'm Gon! This is Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio!" The green kid responded while pointing at each of the others.

A few more minuets passed until I saw Hisoka heading over. The Group visibly tensed. He waved to me and I beamed.

"HISOKAAA! HEY!!!" I jumped off his car and ran at him. 

"Wait, Nova get away! He's dangerous!" Leorio yelled at me somewhat panicked. I don't know what he's talking about.

Hisoka looked startled at the sudden act and immediately crouched down to catch me. I jumped at him and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. A second later he hugged me back and said, "Hello Nova!~"

We stayed like that for a while. He was warm. I Just met him but I feel like he was my Big brother. I think he smelled like bubble gum. He picked me up and but me on his back in a piggyback ride. I was smiling and giggled.

I was confused when the others looked shocked and terrified. They probably thought I ran up to an absolute stranger!

I smiled at them, "Don't worry guys! This is my friend!"

*Time skip again... What this is a dream! I can't remember it all!*

We were at a party at a house-store? I had lost Hisoka and found a Free wireless VR try-out station. I asked to try it out and they said sure. They showed me the obstacle course that would look a little different in the VR. I was set up ant they set a timer. Suddenly the VR showed Zombie-skeletons chasing after me. I panicked and rushed through the course. I tripped and fell at the last wall jumped and looked behind me. I was cornered and they were closing in on me. The course was altered to look in a red/orange light and looked like it was concrete and covered in cracks and moss. The zombies had skeletal features and were covered in blood and had pieces of rotting flesh on them. It was scary.

I was crying and panicked. Everything turned to black and the set was taken off of me. I saw Killua looking at me worried. I was picked up bridal style, Killua was warm and I felt happy and fuzzy...

"I found Hisoka, he was looking for you. You're an Idiot, didn't you see the Horror warning?" He started talking.

His talking started to muffle as I passed out.

I woke up in my room again. Dang It was a dream. It was a good dream though.

Hisoka was so OOC... Oh well, the dream made me happy in the end!