Chapter 4

Words could not explain how excited Anakin was for Asteria to be his co-general. Since she was the same ranking as him she was going to be his co-general instead of a commander like Ashoka was.
Anakin was in search for his captain to tell him the news. After 10 minutes of looking for him he realized he was not with any of the other clones, he must have been in his room, hopefully not resting.

Anakin finally got to Rex's room and knocked on the door,
"It's open" he heard Rex say on the other side. Anakin helped himself in and asked,
"Captain am I interrupted?"
Rex was sitting at his desk in his casual clothes, a white t-shirt and black jogger pants with running shoes on. When he realized it was his general he stood up tall immediately,
"No sir, is everything alright?"

"Well Ashoka doesn't look to be in the best shape. She's going to be fine but she's going to be on a leave of absence for a while to heal." Anakin told him.

"Oh no general, how will we manage without the help of the commander?" Asked Rex.

"Well Rex, I requested the council to have a friend of mine step in. She's a Jedi knight like myself and she was trained by master Windu. She's a very talented Jedi and she knows how to balance the light and dark side of the force like her master before her. She helps assist Obi-wan and his battalion every so often and is very excited to step in for Ashoka. I wanted to let you know first, I'm on my way to tell the rest of the men next. Commander Cody is bringing her here as we speak, they shall be here in a couple of hours."

"A few times?" Rex thought, This Jedi has only been in battle a few times and she's about to lead the 501st?

"General Skywalker, with the most respect, I'm not sure that someone who has only been in this battle a handful of times is ready to lead a whole battalion." Rex carefully told his general.

"I know Rex, I had some doubts at first myself, but you haven't seen this girl duel before. She was trained by one of the high council members. I trust her and I want you to trust her as well." Anakin expressed.

"All right if you believe in her I suppose I do also."

Anakin nodded and started to make his way out when Rex stopped him and said,
"Wait general," Anakin turned around and raised his brows as Rex continued,
"What's her name?"

Anakin nodded and started to make his way out when Rex stopped him and said, "Wait general," Anakin turned around and raised his brows as Rex continued,"What's her name?"

Anakin smiled and said "Salvatore, Asteria Salvatore."

Asteria? That's a beautiful name Rex thought.
He smiled and said,
"General do you know what that means?"

"No I've never thought about it. What does it mean captain?" Anakin asked

"It means goddess of falling stars." Rex told him.

"Hmm, well she is very beautiful as a falling star is, it fits her You'll see." Anakin smiled as he shut Rex's door and headed to the break hall.

Rex smiled and changed into his armor to follow general Skywalker. He wanted to hear more about this beautiful star.