•Quirks Explanation•

Izuku Midoriya

(Shadow Bringer and Shadow Manipulator)

Can summon shadows in any form they want, Shadow will act like a guardian to you reader when your guards are down or you're unconscious.
The bigger the shadow is the harder for you to control it.
You can warp darkness everywhere when you like it, giving the advantage of you fighting in the dark. You can summon shadows out of your hair. You can do sneak attacks using your own shadow, you can paralyze and halt the attack of your opponent by stepping on their shadow.
You can make a energy blast going through the ground a black energy blast the bigger it is the more tired you get.

Katsuki Bakugo

(Bomb Maker)

You can make different bombs that only you can see, The biggest bomb is you if you ever explode your self  75% chance you'll die. The bombs you make are alive they can sense living organisms near them and surround it, you can make them explode just by commanding it through your mind. The bombs you make are ranging from small to big, The small ones are the deadliest as they can sneak on opponents side and make it explode, not knowing the opponents body will turn or burn into ashes in any second if you like it, although you can't fully activate your quirk with somebody if their quirk is Water element.

Shoto Todoroki

(Guardian of the Mother Nature)

You can manipulate the five elements; The fire, Water, Air, Earth, and Ice.
You can make calamity disaster such as, Tsunami, Avalanche, Earthquake, Tornado. You can make things with your ice elements, you can shoot energy blast made of the five elements to your opponent.

Denki Kaminari

(Lightning Rod)

Your energy is associated with light and electricity, you can manipulate both pretty well but your quirk is specially centered in the light. Your light sword is sharp as it can be, if it made contact with a conductor material it would electrocute it. You can morph your sword into any type of weapon, the weapon itself is hiding in you so it means you can summon it anytime you want,
It has a mark on your wrist like it's a tattoo. You can also create light through your right palm and a small voltage of electricity on your left arm strong enough to knock out an opponent, also your weapon can be cloned as many as you want you can also control it even if its not on your possession, you can make it move through your mind.

Eijiro Kirishima

(Telekinesis and Mind manipulating)

You control everything with your mind and when I say everything you can make someone's neck snap and kill him, you're kinda great at long range battle the heaviest thing you controled are 5 big trucks.
You can make every thing around you float you can also float. When you make things float there's a gold light that would surround it, indicating that you are in control of the object. You can also manipulate someone else mind they will stay intact on your power unless you're the one who stop it or just simply kill the subject, You're strong enough to create a giant tornado blast.