| Impatient |

Pharm was restless.

It was a random night of May when he had jolted awake from his sleep, sweat trickling down his forehead and his heartbeat weirdly fast. No, he didn't dream of Korn and In. Pharm knew they were long gone and happy on their own now, this must've been some kind of sick joke.

He wanted to call his P'Dean, hear his voice that can surely lull him to sleep, but he decided not to. The swim team's president was as tired as he can possibly be these last few weeks since finals are coming up and so was the competition they had fully prepared for. Pharm can't afford to wake him at one in the morning just because of his weird dilemma.

So, he stands up from his bed and went for his phone which was on the bedside table and opened it, browsing on his gallery, he smiles upon seeing pictures of him and his loving boyfriend. He just can't help but be amazed with the fact that they were soulmates.

It still doesn't sink in him that they have this inseparable bond that ties them together for as long as they can remember.

Stopping at one particular picture, which happened to be taken that day. That fateful day after three months of longing and missing each other, Pharm was finally back in Dean's arms and no other feeling could ever give him the exact same warmth that his P'Dean gives him. With that, Pharm wonders.

"When will P'Dean properly propose to me?"

-

A few days after that incident, Pharm had the afternoon classes and Dean volunteered to drop him off, which resulted to Dean arriving at his condo at eight in the morning to have breakfast. The tall and tan-skinned senior arrived with messy, slightly damp hair, his black backpack swinging in one arm and his white shirt loosely unbuttoned.

"Looks like someone rushed out of home." Pharm comments, greeting his boyfriend by the door with a kiss.

"I missed you all week, and today's the only day I can see you." Dean adds, leaning in for another chaste kiss that sends Pharm in a daze first thing in the morning.

Pharm guides him inside, but Dean sure knows every nook and cranny of the condo as his own as he settles down at the edge of the bed, his bag dropping to the floor and his hands searching for Pharm's.

The familiar warmth engulfed Pharm's skin and it burned.

Dean doesn't just make him feel warm, he burns him, in a good way, at least.

"What breakfast are you making?" Dean asks, still holding the small hand in his, staring at their intertwined fingers for too long.

"Well then, what would my president want?" Dean smiles. He's just too cute.

Dean looks up to him, eyes searching for an answer. These days, the swim team president noticed some changes with his little lover.

Pharm gets irritated with the slightest change in things, such as the sweetness of the milk tea he used to like very much, or even the coldness of water from the canteen. These small things make Pharm go on pout mode and Dean was still clueless up to this date as to why.

Dean was very particular to whatever he says or does to Pharm. Heck, if Pharm wanted a star or ten, he would likely go and take one for him. The senior liked spoiling his baby as much as he wanted to, but somehow, he limits himself. Dean doesn't know if he could still control himself when he's full-on boyfriend to Pharm, he wants to cherish the little moments they have in college before stepping foot onto the real world, which is quite scary if you were to ask Dean.