ONE

Kylah Sat on the couch eating a bowl of fruity pebbles then getting up to pour it out because it became soggy . The front door opened and it was her mom Lisa and her aunt Mona . They both turned there nose up when they seen kylah on the. couch.

"Kylah why you just sitting there you need to be getting a job we have bills and weed to get" her momma said . Kylah rolled her eyes and got on her phone.     Her mom and aunt always bothered her and whenever she did get money to give to them they used it to buy drugs not pay bills. "You can ignore yo momma all you want lil lazy ass" Mona said.           

"Shut the fuck up y'all damn"kylah said getting annoyed . Kylah's mom wasn't always this bad until kylahs dad James died and ever since her mom started hanging with her sister Mona and things went down hill for her .

The door opened and came in Kylah's sister brittney. Britney lived with their grandma Betty because she couldn't stand her mother .                                  

  "Granny said she need her money that you supposed to give her Mona" Britney told Mona. Kylah was looking at her sister they wasn't really close. The fact they live in separate homes Britney was only 15 but she looked older than Kylah and Kylah's 18.

Britney was real thick for her age she wore tight clothes and she acted to damn grown .  "Tell her she gone get ha shit damn" Mona said bumping pass Britney".
  "Bitch don't bump yo fat ass pass me cause you mad broke ass" Britney said walking out fast before Mona could say anything. Kylah laughed watching her sister walk out the door .

  "Bitch living under ma roof you gone need to shut the fuck up and mind your business"Mona said feeling embarrassed . 
"I'm finna head out" kaylah said. It was only 7:30 in the morning and kaylah needed to be at school by 8:00 as she walked to school she saw the local gang down the block and decided to walk the other way to avoid them as she made her way to the front of the building she heard  laughs and whispers kaylah really didn't have much she didn't have much and people talked about her because of that .

"She always coming to school looking so bummy" a student whispered. "Bitch come beat my bummy ass then"kaylah said staring the girl up and down .

What I thought I said as she walked away .

As I walked into the class I seen my ex bestfriend layla sitting down beside my ex boyfriend Tony .

Me and Layla were very close we came into Highschool together I always thought that we'd Go through Highschool together but she started to change  she stopped talking to me and made new friends.

So I jus cut her off I don't have friends because if I asked somebody how many times they checked up on me it would leave a lot of "friends" speechless.

Me and Layla were on and off but I had to cut her off completely when I realized everybody ain't loyal and all smiles don't come from the heart .

I walked to my seat which was right behind Layla and I pulled my homework out as we made contact and she looked me up and down Layla hung with the wrong crowd and decided she didn't care about me anymore and she were one of the people who would pick on me to.

But honestly I been through so much half the shit that happens to me don't even phase me .

MrThomas  walked into class with a huge smile saying he had a surprise the class all in sync asked what and he replied "pop quizz" everybody sighed.