omg hyejoo oooo

I was walking on the cold marbled floor in my house. I was just in the middle of binge watching videos of LOONA TV. I could've just stayed there , in my room and just continue to watch LOONATV episodes, but no~ i just had to go downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack.

I didn't manage to find a snack, so i just went back up to my room and started to text my girlfriend . "hey baby !! :]]] what r u doing rn?"
I continuesly spammed them with messages regarding my love for her.

   I heard a sudden knock on the door. Standing up and approaching the front door shaking. Not knowing who it was, i opened the door shivering as the cold, winter wind flew in. "Hey felix!". Hyejoo said while they were shivering so much. "Omg baby? what are u doing here? come in , you're shivering!" I responded to her in panic and feeling anxious about Hyejoo coming to my house at such a sudden timing.

"omg baby i missed you !!" I pecked hyejoo's lips while murmuring that. Hyejoo pecks me back and responding with ; "i missed you to baby!!" They kept smooching me with kisses all over my face. "Why'd you come so suddenly?" I asked. Olivia responded with; "Oh I don't really know.. i just missed you and i bought you bubble tea by the way!". They stuck a straw into the bubble tea and gave it to me. I started to drinking it while staring at them with heart eyes. I thanked them and brought myself and my partner to my room to cuddle.

"What did you do today baby?" I asked. They replied with " Not much, you?" while taking out her phone. "uhm... love you" (WHAT THEBFXK) hyejoo stayed quiet and clearly unimpressed with the pick up line. "It's okay you can do better." "What the fuck dude" i said clearly stunned and offended. (😔✊💔) "LMAOO ARE YOU OFFENDED??" Hyejoo asked while chuckling. "No, im eating my mom"

HELLO? I LITERALLY DONTKNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE WHY AM I SUDDENLY MAKING A FANFIC