➽Chapter 38

Dish, get ready in the outfit placed in the wardrobe & meet me at the beach!

-Your Iti

Dishank read the note and smiled. Its been two days since they arrived at Bora Bora island and the place was treating them well.

Today, Vritika had challenged him that she will take him on a date that he hasn't thought ever!

Dishank had denied saying its his duty to surprise her but according to Vritika, why should boys have all the fun?

Dishank kept the note aside and went towards the wardrobe to find a gift neatly kept near his other outfits.

Even though he would deny but internally he was as excited as possible.
He quickly changed into the outfit that was in the packet.

It was a beach shorts and a floral yellow shirt.

He then collected his phone and left for the private beach they had rented beside their villa.

As soon as he reached the beach he was mesmerized by the decorations that awaited for him.

There was a huge yatch with a white screen at a distance from the shore. At the shore, few blankets and cushions placed on a small boat which was tied by the shore. Making it comfortable for people to sit and enjoy the movie which was projected on the white screen.

The surrounding area was lit by small lamps and petals of roses highlighting the place.

Beautiful, isn't it?” a voice brought Dishank back from his thoughts.

Extremely though not as beautiful as you!” Dishank said as he checked out Vritika from top to bottom.

She was wearing a white crop top and a blue flowy skirt with matching accessories.

Enough of your flirting, now lets enjoy our time together.” Vritika said and pulled him towards the small boat.

They both were enjoying their time with each other eating and having an Avengers marathon on the large screen.

You know what, I agree this is the best date of my life. I love you soo much for doing so.” Dishank said diverting his attention from the screen.

Vritika chuckled, “I told you! You know you should agree to every thing your wife says. It is essential for a happy married life. You should follow this. By the way, I love you too, sadly.”