falling

"Get down here you damn fool!"
On top of the wall, the mesmerizing horizon covered with freckles of gold from the sunset kissed the irisis of your eyes. It would've been the perfect scenario if it wasn't for the filthy titans looming around the wall. The attacks had been a lot more frequent lately, but the groups consisted mostly of 3 meter titans.
"Everyone keep your formations as planned. Do you not hear your command?!" Like a faraway echo, you could hear commander Smith shout your name to come back down.
"Oh, why don't you just let me enjoy myself for a while?"- you shouted back, down at the place where the scouts were located.
As the sun sank deeper into the woods, it seemed as if its light was now being transmitted to the moon, that shined brighter by the minute.
"The moon is beautiful, isn't it." You kept looking above your head, staring at an endless infinity of stardust.
But your cute little moment is unfortunately destroyed as one of the ugliest titans looks directly down at you from above. You had no time to think of how it had crawled up the entire wall as you unsheathed your sword, moving elegantly. Firstly cutting its ancles to set it off balance and then its nape when it reached your level of height.
You weren't much of a fighter, on the contrary you specialized in schemes, strategies and formations. Even the formation you had currently broken, was originally planned by you.
You decided the romanticizing of life for those 10 minutes was more than enough for the next 6 months ahead and got ready to climb down the wall, back to the scouts.
Funny thing was: your ODM gear had ran out of gas.
"Hey blondie, you think you can catch me?"- You stare below checking the position of the commander. After you catch a glimpse of his blue eyes, you can tell the disbelief displayed in his eyes.
"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!"-His worried expression was, how do I say this... attractive, almost adorable.-"If you plan on doing anything-"
Before he finished, you had already jumped off the wall, while your body still facing towards the sky, admiring the adrenaline of freedom cursing through your veins one last time.
A shortlasting drop of tear, as soon as formed, in the blur of air, disappeares.