~Back stage ~

Hey before I start the story I just wanna say a few things. 1. Nick kroll and Joan Mulaney are two famous comedians/actors and they are not together in real life I just hella ship them so yeah!

Nicks POV:
THANK YOU GOODNIGHT!!! I shout as me and Joan are walking off stage. NICELY DONE NICK! Joan shouts at me and hold up his hand for a high five. NICE WORK JOAN! We crushed it!!!!! Fuck yeah we did! We hug and walk to the back of the stage with my arm around his waist and his arm around my neck. As we walk we hear people clapping. Good job guys! Some random girl from stage crew said and soon after a bunch more join in. Me and Joan where thanking them cracking a few jokes and being are normal cheery selfs. After talking to a bunch of people we finally get to are dressing room and eat are food and rehydrate. We are the best Comedy duo out there! I know man haha. So anyway.... nick. Joan began to go on. You know we have been friends for years now and I was wondering if you- I cut him off wanna do the (random show) with you?!?! Uuuuuh UH YES YE- yes that's exactly what I was gunna ask haHa. Ok cool I'll gladly do that with you!!!! Friends for life! Ha ha right.... friends....... we parted ways and as I was driving home what Joan said to me "do you wanna" then I cut him off I wonder what he was gunna really say that......... wait...... OH FUCK WAS HE TRYING TO ASK ME OUT!!!!! HONK!!!!!!!! Opps I swerved into the wrong lain. I pulled over and felt my face heat you with embarrass HOLY FUCK IM A IDIOT!!!!!!!

Joans POV:
*At my house in bed*
Why could I not just say it we had a perfect show that was the PERFECT opportunity to ask him out or at least tell him how I feel I suck a coward.
I've spent my whole life dating random girls and saying I actually felt something when I never did the when I meet nick in college in clicked. He was funny nice, I could talk to him and we where close as close can be! But I still can't bring myself to say anything like a damn idiot! and I know deep down I lov- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- hello? I answered my phone. HEY! Joan it's nick! I sit up in shock and feel my face turn hot! HE-Hey nick what's up?! Well I was wondering if you would like to get dinner this Thursday! I almost died right then and there. OF COURSE I CAN COME JUST A CASUAL DINNER BETWEEN TWO FRIEND!!! ( god shoot me dead) oh Um well actually I was thinking more like uhh date......UNLESS THAYS WIRED AND IN THAT CASE ITS FINE! NO NO NO NO I WANNA GO REALLY DO!!!!! Oh ok then that sound great I'll pick you up at 8? Yes that's perfect I say with the hugeist smile on my face! All right then see you Thursday! See you then nick! I hung up the phone I payed down and just stared at the ceiling...... HOLY FUCK I DID IT HAHA YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY PEOPLE AND MOSTLY KIDS HOPE YOU LIKED SND IF YOH WANNA GIVE ANY TIPS OR IDEAS FOR NET EPISODE JUST LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS 😩🙄😩😩