Chapter 01.

Katsuki never understood love; it was too mind boggling. Too tiresome, too much work. It has him raise questions like, "Do I even want to love?" and "Can I even love?". These thoughts would reoccur during the day, afternoon, evening— They never left. Hell, his nights would sometimes consist of the thoughts as well. See? Tiresome; so he pushed them to the back of his psyche. So then maybe he could rest. Katsuki was doing just fine without it; so, why would he think about it?— He didn't know, nor did he care. He was successful; and that's all he needed to know.

red eyes fluttered open and a bright light casted onto them. The blond winced; letting the comforter fall from his chest as he sat up. Two hands balled into fists as Katsuki brung them up to rub the sleepiness from his eyes. What an agonizingly dull morning; with him, himself, and he there was nothing exciting. Nothing at all. Waking up to the neighboring side of his king sized mattress that lay empty and void. Although, he had a solution for that; sleep in the middle. Even so, that wouldn't deter his mind from the mundane life he so happened to live. Maybe if he.. No, he was fine by himself. The blond twisted to where his feet dangled just a few centimeters above the ground, and with groggy movements he leaned forward; standing on both feet. Cumbersome strides led him to his bathroom, where he brushed his teeth and took a piss (as one does in the morning). There was something about tasks like these that made his day more repetitive. Redundant.

After dressing and brushing his wild head of soft ash blond spikes he was off. Next it was the subway for him; always was. Besides that, his day got a little interesting from there. Katsuki looked down at his feet as he took each step, each stride; just a few feet closer to his job.. A job he cared nothing about; but it payed well. Upon arriving at the subway he took a deep breath; swiping his card and passing through the three rotating bars. There he stood; seeing as how trains passed and people stepped on. He wondered if other people led boring lives just like him in Japan. Perhaps they did, so maybe he shouldn't be complaining.

A few trains and a ten minute wait later— it arrived. He stepped on and pulled a napkin from his pocket just incase he had to stand and hold onto the bars. Luckily he didn't, so he sat. There was something about it; resting your head on the glass separator while listing to the metal tracks slide and pull against each other. Something that Katsuki found somewhat therapeutic, somewhat calming, somewhat like the soft lullaby of the city whisking him away to sleep ever so gently. His eyes closed; he needed a break from this repetitive life. He needed...

Time passed and Katsuki missed his stop; disappointing, yeah he knew. Once waking up he realized there was a weight on him. A body like weight that held him down and against the separator. His eyes widened and his eyebrows furrowed with anger as he look the side. Red and white hair was blocking his view unfortunately; so he pushed  the man into a woman bearing a child. She Looked at the both of them with wide eyes and disgust, "Damn queers." She uttered whilst grabbing her bags and stepping away to find another seat. He shook his head; the man with red and white hair was still asleep. His gentle attempts of waking the inconsiderate buffoon were no use, so he struck him. The man woke up instantly; a hand on his cheek ever so gently rested as he stared at Katsuki with clueless eyes. That only angered the blond even more, "Hah? Who do you think you are, resting on me like I'm some sort of pillow?!" the tone was loud and confident. The man sighed, looking the blond in the eyes. "You seemed to be lonely. I decided to rest with you, duh." His heterochromic eyes stared back at scarlet ones. Katsuki fucking knew he was gonna hate this guy; he really did.