1. the day

Today id the day Ace has been waiting for forever she is finally going back to hogwarts. Hollie opens the door quietly walking in turing on the light, "Ace time to wake up and get ready" hollie the house elf whispers. Ace gets ready for the day and packs her bag up with everything she needs. " goodmoring hollie" ace says while pouring a cup of coffee "um" "is there something wrong master" hollie asks walking up to Ace "wheres my father" "im truly sorry darling he had to leave early" hollie explains. Ace grabs her trunk full of cloths, she locks her owl up in the cage grabs everything eles she needs, "time for me to go now hollie" " good luck dear hope its good". Arriving at platform 9¾ was harsh sheing evryone with mothers and fathers seeing them get on the train but Ace moved on. " hey Ace" pansy says running up behind her, as pansy and Ace walk together the get to platform 9¾ "alright see you on the other side"pansy voise fades as she runs threw the wall "alright Ace your morning hasent been the best but your gonna make the afternoon great.

    As Ace is about to run threw the wall another girl comes running up and they almost crash "whoah that was close" the girl says comeing to a stop "yeah"Ace replies.
"you seem mad at me.. and if you are its not my fault my brot-"
"FRED GORGE stop pushing your sister around you almost made this poor girl fall sorry dear these two" a small but really sweat lady said "oh it's fine" Ace replied
"Well you guys cant be late go on and dear my name is molly- molly weasley and this is fred, gorge, ron and of course ginny"
"Nice to meet you guys" Ace smiled.

     Finally we gor onto the train "hey wanna sit with me" ginny asked "and Neville also luna"
"Sur-" Ace tried to say
"ACE" someone shouted from behind, Ace turned around to see draco waiting for her " hey ginny ill sit with you guys another time"
"Alright" ginny and Ace go there speret ways to there seats. "She seemed nice" Ace said sitting down next to draco
"It took you awhile to get here what happened" pansy asked ignoring completely what Ace said " oh uh you see i ran into that ginny girl her brothers were pushing her around" Ace explaned but pansy didnt seem to care, i mean it always seemed like pansy never cared about Ace but only draco and blaise, she ignored everything she said , she would ask her a question but never care about her reaponce at all. The train came to a stop and everyone hot off garbing their stuff and heading off to thier dorms. Finally makeing it to the dorms Ace's feet hurt she laid her sruff down and jumped onto the bed laying there. "You tired huh" draco asked putting her clothes away "yeah my feat are killing me" ace said letting out a deap breath. Draco was nice for putting her stuff away.

       Later that day Ace went for a walk around the school she tried to find ginny but instead she ran into hermione and harry, " hey guys what are you doing?"
" we are just catching up on stuff that happened over the
summers " hermione answered. Finally Ace felt like someone she ciuld talk to without them ignoring her, her and luna were great listeners. "Thats cool wheres ron?"
"Hes back there with fred and gorge fighting trying to stop them from pulling another prank" hermione said like she was annoyed
"I might as well go see whats going on over there" ace and hermione laughed, trying to find someone at hogwarts was hard it always took forever because of how big it was.

    Finally Ace found them, "no fred you can't do that you know what mom said and pulse you alread have gotten  enough howlers from mom and dad" ron yelled
" oh come on like we care" Gorge explained while him and fred were looking at eachother with the look like we both agree.
"Hey guys" Ace said waiting for them to stop fighting
"Hey squirt" fred tormented her
"JUST BECAUSE YOUR 6'4 dosent mean you can call me short im 5'6 ok" Ace spoke up, the twins and Ace knew each other for awhile now. "Gee fred you set of a bomb" Gorge said laughing
"Omg you to" Ace walked away back to her dorm just to find pansy and draco in there. "Hey guys" pansy ignored Ace but she was use to it nothing new "we are sueing your dorm because our roomates are still tuere hope you dont mind" draco explained. Ace threw herself under the covers and thought avout how things were going they, Dumbledore gave them a day off so Ace fell asleep not careing what was going on.