chapter one

This will happen when izuku is in Middle school.

We could see our litte izuku at a Back of a bus.Katsuki Was telling everyone on how he is the next number one hero.Until they got to there destination a museum where they were showing a pillar With woman sculpters carved into the rock.

Katsuki:hey look guys im touching there boobs *as he laughs*

Izuku:u-um k-kachan i donde t-think *but then he was interupted by the pillar starting to crack*

Katsuki got away from the pillar as the pillar Was turned into dust showing three sexy looking woman.

???:who dares awaken us *the woman said a she brought out blades*

???:dont worry kars-sama i will take care of this

???:ok ill leave it to you wamu

Wamu:yes acdc sama *then she starts to use her secret move* THE DIVINE SANDSTORM

The sandstorm wipes out the whole class except izuku.Izuku was just stands there scared.

Wamu:hey little one *points at izuku*
What is your name

Izuku:m-my n-name i-is i-izuku m-midoriya *as he is blushing in a cute way for the pillar woman*

Wamu starts to get walk closer to izuku and she stops right infront of him.Izuku was just standing there blushing still.Then all of a sudden wamu starts to lick and bite izuku's neck softly.

Izuku: a-ahh~ w-what are you ah~ *izuku moans in a cute way*

Wamu mind:fuck your so damn cute

Acdc:hey wamu leave some for me *walks over to izuku and starts to do the same thing*

Izuku:a-ahh~ please s-sto ahh~ *at this point izuku was blushing Red* a-ah~

Kars:hey leave some for me to *walks over and starts to do the same thing*

Izuku:m-mm~ p-please s-sto a-ahh~ *sticking his little cute tounge out*

After what the pillar saw they stoped and started to Kiss izuku with tounge.izuku appceted the Kiss and was getting dominanted by the pillar woman.The Kiss lasted very long over 3 minutes then they sepperated leaving a string of salivar.

Izuku:w-what w-was t-that f-for *blushing a dark red*

Wamu:well human we think that your cute

Acdc:yes the way your blushing is really cute

Kars:you will be our litte pet to play with *smirking*

Izuku:u-um o-ok *in a submissive way*

Then the top 10 heros showed up interupting the moment.The pillar woman got infront of izuku in a protective way.izuku just stayed behind them scared of what will happen next.what izuku did what just put his hoodie on that was a little to big for him.(just so you Know i did that because i got something planed for him).The pillar woman started to growl.

Kars(angry):what the hell do you want mortals we were having a moment with our pet

Wamu(angry):kars sama would you like me to despise of these mortals

Acdc(angry):what the hell do you mortals want

Izuku:u-um p-please d-dont f-fight p-please

Kars:sorry pet we neeed to take care of these mortals

Wamu:yes just wait a while

Acdc:as soon as were done youll get all the kisses you want

Izuku:(blushes a deep red)

Hawks:give us the kid and we wont attack (in a fighting stance)

Kars(angry):tch not a chance he is ours

All might:please this dosent have to be solved thru fighting

Then endavor used his flames to try to hit the pillar woman.The pillar woman doged it with ease.But the attack hit izuku and he got very injured due to the attack.

All might (angry):ENDEAVOR WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

endeavor:tch not my fault the kid didnt dodge

The pillar woman had there eyes coverved up with there hair.All of them started to walk to izuku.

Kars:izwu are you ok

Izuku:u-um y-yeah i-im o-ok

Pillar woman:are you sure

Izuku:y-yes

Then the pillar woman turned around and they released a Killer aura.Then started to run to the heroes and started to masecre the heroes.after they finished all the heroes they walked to izuku.

Kars:izuwu are you ok

Izuku:y-yes

Wamu:were glad your ok

Acdc:yes very

Izuku:T-thank y-you

Kars:your welcome

Wamu:hey izu-

But before wamu could finished izuku kissed her.wamu was surprised but then she appceted the Kiss.

Wamu:*smirking* What was that pet

Izuku:*blushing* s-stop

Izuku mind:ill make you horny for me jeje~

Izuku:a-ahh~ f-fuck m-me a-ahh~ *sticking his tounge out*

The reaction of the pillar woman were different in three ways.

Kars mind:fucking hell your so damn sexy jeje youll get a punishment~

Acdc mind:mm youll get a Hard punishment little slut~

Wamu mind:your such a little slut pet~

Thats it for now bye.
Also leave your comments.