The beginning

Shouko P.O.V.

Page 1 

Shouko Nishiyama

First day of my new school Ishigaki middle. My mom told me that the school already knows of my disability but what about the students. 

What will they think about me not being able to hear, I've been posturized  most of my life for not being able to hear. 

I'm hoping that this school will be different.  

Maybe it wasn't the fact that they bullied me about my hearing. instead it was that I had no one at my side to help me endure the bullying.  

Just one friend it would change this entire schoolyear.

Shoya P.O.V.

" ok class starting today we will be keeping a daily journal.  I want you all to grab journal from the front. then put your name at the top and right about how your feeling today."  Now I will be checking this every few days and if I don't see stuff written down i will take away points."  Takeuchi sensei said.

 I walk up to the front of the classroom and grab my journal. i sit back down  at my desk and start writing in my journal.

Page 1 

Shoya Ishida

Hi my names Shoya  the last few days have been pretty awesome. My mom got me the new game I wanted plus the comic I had been wanting to read. I also heard that we are getting a new student. I dont know much about them except that they are coming to class today so i guess ill find out some stuff about them then. Well that's all I really have to say for now so good bye. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok that's all for this chapter all rights go to the manga andI hope you all enjoyed my story im righting this mostly for fun and i really wanna get back into  writing