Welcome to the academy

"Kayla!" "" Yes Dad! "Kayla ran to the door where she nearly tripped. She slammed the door. The bus was ready for departure. The large coral canister was blue and very important to the academy. It had everything. From good chairs to the best food. At the sea academy, Kayla walked carefully to the large pink door. The door flew open and Kayla nearly lost her balance. "Bennie!" Both students hugged each other. "Where are you from, Kay?" "" Nothing bad, my house of course. "" "And you?" "" Well I'm from Watarr camp, there are super tasty sea marshmallows! " That sounds so good! I should try too! "" "Yes, do that!" "Both students walked through the door into the hall. "Okay, we have to go to classroom 1a." Said Kayla. Bennie followed her with their luggage. Arriving in class, Mr. Kefferdore stood in front of the chalk board."welcome girls," he said. Kayla smiled in annoyance. Did I already tell you? Mr. Kefferdore is a very strict teacher. If you do not listen once, he calls up the punishment spirit. And then you have to run, believe me. Or worse, he'll take your wand or even your chain. If you lose it, you cannot do magic for a week. And you don't want that at this academy. The lesson began. Mr. Kefferdore took a stern look into the classroom, and then began his welcome show. This may sound fun, but it really isn't. Every year it is the same, it starts with "Godane wi morin" or "Welcome to the academy" in Shees. Mr. Kefferdore asked Kayla, "Kayla, do you have your magic wand?" "Yes sir" she called out loudly. "Good," he replied afterwards.