Chapter One

"Hey, Alison! Stay with me! You have to at least see our daughter!" Yelled Tyler Matthew Jade, hold his new born daughter.

"Hand her to me..." Alison forced out, reaching out.

Tyler handed the baby girl to his wife. Alison held her little girl, and thought of a perfect name.

"Cheyenne Taylor Jade," Alison said, smiling.

"Beautiful," Tyler said, kissing Alison's forehead.

"Sorry, I can't stay... much.... lon--"

Those were the last words of Alison Elizabeth Jade.

"No... Alison..." Tyler said, moving hair from Alison's face, then taking Cheyenne and holding his daughter close. It was a sad, yet happy moment, until George Kirk stopped it.

"Tyler, I need your help," George said, his tone calm. "If your willing to risk your life and die for your wife and child."

"It's only my daughter," Tyler said, then he looked to Alison. "Do you think Winona can handle two kids?"

"Most likely," George said, laughing. 

"Doctor," Tyler said, handing Cheyenne over, "Tell Winona I'm sorry, I need to stay with Alison, and I am doing this for her, Cheyenne, and her child."

"Yes, sir!" The doctor said, before rushing off with his little Cheyenne.

"I'm sorry, Cheyenne..." Tyler said, before rushing off to help George.

~Years Later-

(Cheyenne's P.O.V)

"Cheyenne," Jim said, as we sat at the police station. "What do you think mom will do?"

"Probably upset," I said, watching mom's boyfriend freak out at the police for not being about to see us. "Because he-Oh, my..."

There was mom, who just back handed her boyfriend, then came over to us. Jim and I both look at our feet, reading for the yelling.

"Did he hurt you?" asked mom, making us look at her.

"No," I said, hugging her. "Is he leaving?"

"Yes," she said, hugging me back. "He's not going to scare you or Jim."

Jim joined our hug. Finally, safety, in the arms of my mom, and my best friend Jim. I knew I wasn't related to Jim and his mom, but I've been with them since I was born from what Jim's mom told me.

"Hey, Cheyenne," Jim said, walking next to me. "Can you heal me? Once at home that is."

"Yeah," I said, nodding. "It'll be a good idea."

"Thanks, Chey," Jim said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

-High School(2nd Year)-

I threw another punched at the guy in front of me, and sending him to the ground. I put my hand against the guys neck, and he was put to sleep.

"That was the last of them, Stone," I said, looking over to my friend.

"Good job, Jade," Stone said, coming over to me. "Now you gotta promise me something."

"Stone, quiet," I said, looking around. "There's someone else..."

"Very good, your smart," a guy said, coming from the shadows, he was huge.

"Stone, I'll take care of him," I said, letting my body become covered in pale green designs, and my eyes were a brighter green. "Stay back,"

Stone moved away as soon as the guy came at me. I waited until the last minute to jump. I grabbed his arms, paralyzing them, then touched his face, paralyzing his whole body. He came to the ground like a rock.

"Now, Jade," Stone said, from behind me. "You'll stop being a yankee and do some good."

"I said I would, did I?" I asked, looking at her.

"I know, but no going back to this life," Stone said, patting my shoulder. "The police want you."

"I know, Stone," I said, smiling. "I better head home, I have school in the morning."

I walked away from Stone, knowing I was going to have to change my life all over again, but it was going to be worth it.