ʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs| 四

𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐈' 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ, ᴀʟᴀʙᴀᴍᴀ|𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟯
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ

I stared at the wall while the thoughts of my son roamed my head.

The whole situation could've went a whole different way.

I should've just cooked for Chris like he told me to and my baby would've still been here.

It's your fault kyomi.

You're the reason your son is gone now.

I shook my head as tears streamed down my face. I stood up going to my bathroom and splash water on my face.

My vision got blurry and all I could picture was Xavier laying in the pool of blood.

I opened the medicine cabinet grabbing the pills I got prescribed I already took two earlier but that obviously didn't help so I probably had to take more.

I poured four in my hand than downed them dryly. I took deep breaths making my way back to my room.

I laid down in the bed than everything just went black.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ᴋᴏʙʏ's sᴀʟᴏɴ

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ᴋᴏʙʏ's sᴀʟᴏɴ

"She not picking up the phone" Koby told us making me frown.

It been like the 7th time we tried to call Kyomi but she wasn't picking up. We all tried to call her me,Jania,Koby and Kay.

"Okay what's the problem exactly?" Bella asked

"Please shut up bitch" Jania told her in a irritated tone. "Just stop talking"

"You think she took her pills again and that made her start thinking about Xavier?" I asked

"It's always them dumb ass pills" Koby shook his head grabbing his things "NiNi can you take over the shop with Kay?"

"And what about me?" Bella asked

"Just sit there and look dumb like you always do boo" Koby told her

Jania nodded her head laughing and I grabbed my things following behind him. We both got into his car and he sped off making his way to Ky's house.

My leg bounced as he drove there. I was worried for her, when she would go on and think about Xavier it wouldn't always end in a good way.