The girl with white eyes

Chapter 1.

It was 1984, January 6 when she went missing. No one knows how or when she disappeared. Will she be found? I don't know. If we find her and she's dead? We will not stop until we find out who did it. What if she doesn't remember us? We will still love her no matter what. I just hope we will still be together forever.

It's been 2 weeks now and still nothing. The cops are off the case. I yelled and screamed when I heard that. I mean, she's my daughter and if they were in this situation they would just want her back. I have tried everything. No one will help but today I think everyone will. I just need a distraction. "Sara dear, I need to talk to you." " What is it dear"? " I think I know how to make the people help us find our daughter" " but dear-" "no Sara, let's put a spell on them" . At the party. " I have an announcement, darling, get the cauldron" "is it full"? "Yes darling". " Ok then''". The crowd was absolutely scared. They actually thought I had a spell in mind. Some people are so silly.

" Everyone, we need your help to find our daughter. She disappeared 2 weeks ago and the police gave up on us and will no longer help us find her. The last we saw her we were in the Aokigahara forest, we were asleep in our tent and when we woke up she was gone and that was the day we had to leave. We didn't have time to look. Please we beg you to help us."

Everyone just started and then they started to mutter, then whisper, mumble, and finally someone agreed to help and that led to more and more. The cops agreed to help but under circumstances we were not allowed to go searching at this time of night. I was devastated but had to agree. The next morning groups of 10 went out. Hoping to find something,anything, me and my wife went with a group of 8 of our friends. They were as desperate as us but some people stayed back to babysit the kids but the oldest came with us. We searched and at the end of the day only two of the groups found any evidence of her. One group found the piece of her dress she was wearing. And another found a piece of her hair. The police decided to get back on the case. The chief had to force them to or they would lose their jobs. They would only do it for their children. And people are scared for their children. There's no way they will let the children come next time as one almost fell into the river. It's scary knowing what will happen if they're not careful. I just wish some people knew how I felt. We're going back out again tomorrow except with no children or teens. It'll be harder to find her now. Now we might never find her and for all we know she could be dead and we don't even know it. Gosh people don't care about other people's children these days. I remember when I was young everyone wanted to help everyone's children. I wish that we could look longer but those stupid cops and government only let us out for 12 hours a day but no time for the night." Honey i just remembered something"! "What "? " remember that cave that she loved to visit"? "Oh yeah I remember that''. I'm looking there tomorrow". " But honey that's dangerous"! '' I know but i gotta find her". The next day I go to the cave with no luck, but it does look like a wild beast is living there. I go to the police station after the search is done. " OK so I went to this cave my daughter loved to go to, before when we went there it was perfectly clean, I just went there to check and there are bones everywhere, it looks like a wild beast is living there." " We will look it over to make sure Mr. Henshaw." " Thank you". I went home to my wife on the front porch. She looked petrified. "What is it, honey"? " i heard someone in the house. It sounded like Rosanne." I ran out of the house only to bump into a newcomer. "Oh hello". I said. " i couldn't help but overhear, is it your daughter who went missing?" "yes it is. She went missing in the Aokigahara forest." " um, what is the Aokigahara forest?" " the Aokigahara forest is the world's most haunted and scariest forest ever. There are rumors that everyone who goes missing goes missing there and never comes out again cause they get taken by the evil spirits within." he ran away screaming which was not what i was intending at all. It's OK though he had to learn one way or the other. At least it was from me and he wasn't a child, cause he would have had nightmares, and he still might. I went to the police station and asked if they had heard anything. I got the worst answer of no. But they said they had hope because someone found some hair and a piece of her dress. That was the best news I heard all month. I had so much more hope. I went straight home to tell my wife. She was relieved just like I was. We went to bed with hope that night and were ready for the next day.