suspicious

Alyssa opens the front door.

"Hey! What do you want to do today?" Katherine chirps happily.

"Ugh, I don't know. I'm so bored." She walks into the living room. Katherine closes the door and follows her.

"Hmmmm, I don't have any ideas." She frowns. "We can look it up online for ideas."

Alyssa nods and pulls out her phone. They both sit on the couch and scroll through websites looking for something to do.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of this. You play queen and servant, one person gets to boss the other around all day."

Katherine shrugs. "I mean, I guess. Who's the queen?"

"Rock paper scissors?"

She smiles. Alyssa beats her with rock against scissors.

Katherine bears her with paper against rock.

Lastly, Alyssa cuts paper with scissors and wins.

"Ooh, get ready servant. Kneel before me."

Katherine groans. She lowers to the ground in front of Alyssa. "Hmmm... what should I force you to do..."

She sits up and crosses her legs. Looking around, she sees the skirt she's wearing.

"Ooh, Katherine..." she smiles, "I mean slave..."

Alyssa places both feet flat on the floor and pulls back her skirt slightly. "My little kitty needs some attention."

"You... don't have a cat..."

Alyssa giggles. "I know... my PUSSY... needs some attention."

Before Katherine can register what she said in her mind, Alyssa opens up her legs to reveal that she's not wearing panties. She reaches and grabs her pawn's hair and pulls her face in between her legs. She holds her there, trapped in her pussy, as she grinds her face roughly.