"Forget Me Not"

~Prologue~

Drista all her life was isolated in the middle of the forest. Dream had always told her to never leave the forest. To never go exploring beyond the trees. Usually she'd spend her day in the middle of the forest in her house. Listening to the birds and exploring the deepens of the forests. But I got extremely lonely there, only having the animals to keep her company. Dream used to visit her all the time from his adventure. Showing off the treasure and bringing gifts for drista to have. But now he barely visits, or even at all.

She sighed, opening the door to get more firewood from her stash. Drista realized that the farther she explored from her abode the less lucios everything around her became. Also a particular flower would always grow with her presence around. She doesn mind this fact in fact she loves the flower. She read about the flower once in a book dream had brought her a long time ago. "Forget me Not", those flowers would grow all around her home but more outward become rare and impossible to find. She remembers Dream would always have a beautiful green peony growing around him but now it seems like the flower had decayed over the years. No longer growing anywhere it seems.

A breeze of cold wind brings her back to reality. She quickly grabbed some wood and ran back inside. It was the time when the seasons were changing again. She decided to go sit by the campfire with a blanket, as darkness covered the night sky.

Drista watched as the fire danced in the fireplace. It looked so beautiful yet dangerous at the same time. It reminds her about the first time she went into the nether. Dream wasn't pleased when he spotted her in the nether admiring the warped forest. He immediately dragged her back home and explained how the nether was too dangerous for her to be in and bla bla bla. Sometimes she feels like Dream can be a little too protective sometimes.

She never listened to Dream anyhow, she'd always seek off and come back. It wasn't like he'd know. He never visited her either way. Sometimes she'd find someone else other than Dream in the nether. They would always intrigue her and she would watch them from afar. Dream would probably scold her for being too close but she always knew she'd never get caught.

Drista let out a yawn, she would always hope for the day Dream would come visit again. Even if she denied it, she missed her brother and the wonderful stories he'd tell her.

"Goodnight Dream"

She spoke to the room but no-one was listening.

*********

*Tell me your thoughts one the story! What are your guy's thoughts on the concept?*