Long time no see

Anya POV :
So Tyler said that he was just coming to check on me. So that's fun. Today I have decided that I am going to surprise my besties, ahhhh I'm so excited!
2 hours later*
So I texted care bear, Lina, and bon bon on an unknown number telling them to meet me at the Salvatore boarding house in 10 min. And as usual the brothers r in on this. So I arrive there to see everyone there, so I went and screamed " Guess who's back bitches!!?" Then they all turn around and scream while running towards me.
Omg when did u get back??????
Yesterday.!
Shopping spreeeeeee!!!!!!!
Omfg yaasssss!!!!!
" I believed u salvatores have my doppelgänger" said an unknown man yet I recognized his voice somehow.
So I then turn around to see a beautiful young man and I realized who it was, it was the man from my dream who called me his "mate".
He looked at me and asked "may I ask what ur name is love?"
I turned to him and said " Anya, Anya Lockwood. Now if you don't mind I have to go on a shopping spree with my girl's, but I am wondering that since you are my mate what is your name?" I said
" Klaus, Klaus mikelson, and you aren't going anywhere my little mate not until u have discovered ur power and worth." Klaus said while grabbing my arm.
" no bitch I just got back and I need to shop so ya." I said while shoving him into a wall.
Klaus POV:
Then she shoved me into a wall. I smirked because I liked how sassy my little mate was. I then turned around and started following her.

5 hours later*
They went to every single fricking store that they could including Victoria Secret. I smirked when I imagine Anya in a sexy black lingerie. I could feel myself becoming rock hard whenever I thought of her.

Anya POV : So we just got back from our shopping spree

Anya POV :
So we just got back from our shopping spree. I may or may not have spent $2,000.89 in total no what are you talking about. I had the girls come and drop me off at my house because to be honest I am fucking exhausted.
Tyler walks up to me and asks " Sooooo how was your day?"
"Good I met my mate so that's fun.."
" oh hell no who is it ."
" His name was like Niklaus I think?"
Then Tyler looks like he just saw a fucking ghost. He says "Ay you have to stay away from him you understand me?"
"No I am no Tyler he is my mate for Christ sakes"
I then grabbed my stuff and went to the Salvatore house.