𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓢𝓮𝓲𝓼

NEW FAMILY MEMBERS

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Kai Parker was now Kai Mikaelson. It was odd for them to have him around but as the days went by they all got along well. Psychopaths like psychopaths. At least that's what Kol always says about Kai and himself. But, Klaus, Kai and Kol were the chaotic trio. Those three together were dangerous. A few months after the wedding Rhaenyra found out that she was carrying the children of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Parker. It was awkward at first due to the whole enemy problem. Though, they all voted from keeping Alaric out of the loop. And it was made easier when they heard he had died while on a trip to Amsterdam. Losing the woman he loved drove him to the edge and well, he ended his suffering. The original family was currently making the preparations for Visenya and Jacaerys second birthday.

Kai loved the babies, he didn't feel the urge to kill them. Those were his words. So, for the first few months they watched him while he watched the kids, just in case. Baby Visenya and Baby Jace were walking and talking. Since Rhaenyra was only a few days always from giving birth everyone was watching over the twins. Kai could now feel emotions. Although he would often complain about it to Kol and Klaus, it annoyed them to no end but he was a psychopath like them. They would every now and then kill a few people and it was up to the older siblings clean up the mess. Their mother had told them that if they were going to kill people to do it far away from the town.

Rhaenyra was staring outside through her balcony window. A hand right on her belly as she looked outside.

She found the people and music very calming when she was restless

She found the people and music very calming when she was restless. The closer she got to her due date, she became more restless. Silas had made his way over to her. "How you feeling?" he asked her as he held her hand.