Dog's Life (one shot)

Prologue:

The dog Who Lived in The Road his mother Lost he can't find his mother

Hello my story is Dog's Life The dog's name is Tadashi he is a Japanese dog  and his Brother Joseph.

One day the dogs is He find his mother and Walked In (45 Minutes)  And that day Tadashi Cryed, Because he love his mother . Tadashi he see the Van, Tadashi's Glad the van named the Dog Exterminators! , Tadashi! Run now , Joseph said , No Joseph I will Help youTadashi Said. Tadashi's Brother Lost  Tadashi Cry and Cry To his mother and Joseph. Sunday Morning he see The dog He make them Friend . Tadashi he see the Dogs Kennel , Yey, My new home!. Tadashi glad to his friends His friend is  Alexander, Francesca and Lex. The dogs go somewhere.
Tadashi! I see your mother , Alexander Said  Where is she ,Tadashi Said. In San Francisco , Fremont California. Thanks Alexander Tadashi Said We Can Find Her let's go My friends ! We Stick Togheter! . One find that find his mother  Tadashi has a good plan Tadashi  And his friends Are very Weak and his friend Are Very Nasty and cowardly But Tadashi Cryed And  Weaker that day .

Tadashi he is a 10 Years old And Tadashi walk and walk in Every street! But his explanations to Find to his mother .

Tadashi he glad to see his  mother because he in the San Francisco!. His mother he see in the kennel and  Tadashi Cryed . Mom I miss you, Tadashi said . I love you Son!.  Tadashi and his mother Find Tadashi's brother . And that day Tadashi Died because he was , Flea's  in his fur His mother cryed too and his friend too.We love you Tadashi and his mother to his Journey to themselves       

"The Love means The love of Kindness to be beginning"

The End

Sorry for the wrong grammars ..

I'm not good in English I'm sorry