Chapter 8

~~This chapter follows the same story as the episode of the clone wars, small details have been changed to make Asteria part of the story. ~~

         Asteria was sleeping peacefully in her new bed until she was woken up by the sound of laughing

         Asteria was sleeping peacefully in her new bed until she was woken up by the sound of laughing. She opened her eyes and looked at the time and realized she had slept in and was about to miss breakfast. She hurriedly put on her same outfit from the previous day and put her hair in a low messy ponytail with some hair sticking out. She figured she could fix it later, the messy do would be fine just to eat.

She walked quickly to the eating room and went straight to the table with fives, Wolfe, Echo, and Tupp. She looked around for Rex, she assumed he would be with his brothers at the table but he was standing with Anakin on the other side of the room. They were probably talking about the next mission.
She approached the table and sat down next to  Echo where there was an open seat.

"Breakfast is almost over miss, this girl just doesn't want to eat does she boys?" Echo teased her once she sat down. They had already gotten some food put aside for her when she hadn't shown up on time and they started handing it to her.

"I know I'm sorry boys, I was up late with Rex last night and I overslept." She casually said.

"Oh you were with the captain all night aye?" Fives said accusingly as they all started laughing together.

"No I was doing patrol with him, I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and helped keep watch don't be such boys." She said to them as she took a bite of food.

"Hey no look at that face, the General has a crush on the captain I called it!" Tupp said and pointed at Asteria.

Asteria simply just smiled and looked down and the boys knew Tupp was right

"Speak of the devil here comes your boyfriend!" Jesse said.

Rex sat down next to Asteria causing her to smile and look down again.

"Boys, Asteria, how's everyone's morning going so far?" Rex asked and looked at her.