IV

4 'I'm drunk.'

'

Victoriamoon: we hot

Tagged: maggiemarie
23k likes 7k comments

User: to look like them🤞🏻

User: yuck

Julietmoon: hey I wasn't in this!!
↪️Victoriamoon: whoops

Maggiemarie: hell yeah we is baby
↪️Victoriamoon: fuck me🤪

Corpse_husband: how much have you drank?
↪️Victoriamoon: enough to be drunk🤪

Victoria cried holding the phone up to her face. "Imma call him." She mumbled to Maggie "who?" Maggie slurred smiling. "Corpse imma call corpse I'll be back." Victoria said almost tripping out of the club.

The call rang twice before a dark room was seen. "Vic?" Corpse asked making Victoria sigh at his voice "fuck I miss your voice, how come I can't see your face? It's not like I've never seen it!" Victoria whined making corpse flinch on the other side of the phone.

"Um right I forgot sorry." He mumbled grabbing the phone showing his face. He instantly saw the girls features turn from sadness to happiness. "How are you still so handsome I don't get it." She slurred making corpse smile softly. "I miss you." She said making corpse realize a shaky breath. " I miss you too, can you order a Uber home?" He asked making the girl frown.

"Maybe?" She said getting onto the Uber app. "I can't." She said giggling making corpse sigh. "It's okay I'll order one for you, what's your address and the place your at?" He asked taking in her information and paying for the Uber. "Thanks bubs! I'll go get Maggie and Juliet, though Maggie might go home with her new boy toy..."