going to daddy's office

HI MY name is Angel and  I am 7 years old and my dad adopts me to live by ourselves my dad has his and his boyfriend. Having their private doctor practice my dad loves to help people with their health care.

  I go to my daddy's office after school every day then I got off the bus and walk into his office and daddy.  I am back from school my dad was about to close up after three more exams.

Then my dad and I like to play some games and sky hi sky. How are you what do you want to play since we are in daddy and your private doctor's office?

 how about we play doctor ok what do you think? I think it is a good idea. 

Are you done, daddy?  yes, I am hay, Brian.

 hay dear did Angel tell you what game she wants to play. yes, I did daddy what game is it my dear Angel playing let's play doctor! ok, let's get ready.

 Go into the waiting room my dear so I and your daddy get ready.  

I want to tell you my story about my daddy and the sky.  I do love my daddy and love his kid I love him like a lover and the same with Brian.

  Ok, my love Hunter  Angel our lover let's start the exam.

 Daddy pick me up and care me to the exam where Brian was waiting for me and daddy.

 Daddy, I do not feel good  I started to play my chest hurts so bad.

 Okay, my dear, I called to the sky to get the EKG machine ready ok my dear  I started to breathe head.

  To the exam room and then I told sky to get the stethoscopes out and then the defibbed out just in case  I had to restart my baby's heart restart it  I got to the room and then put my baby on the exam table and start to get her shirt and pant and put a paper gown on her then toke it off her chest then the Brian got my stethoscope.

 I put it to her chest and told my Angel to take a  deep breath in and out her breath is very heaving and the thump-thump of is working hard and I told sky to take a listen to her heart  I told her it did not sound good.

   I told Brian to get an EKG machine wire and put it on her chest and her heart was so slow that I  start CPR.

 Are you ok my Angel yes daddy?

  can you and sky finish this at home yes we can first can hunter take a listen to my heart oh on the way can you play emt on the drive.

 yes, we can to the hospital at home before we left I let hunter take a listen home is it my daddy ready to start the next game?

 yes, hunter yes sky carry her to the van yes doctor sky.

 I start the van and hunter got her to the van and lad her down and got in the van How about playing  Ambulance?

 why did we go home ok hunter and dad drive the car or Ambulance then got home?

   how are you feeling right now my heart hurt how bad dear.

  Like it is bounding like a jackhammer lets me take a quick listen to your heartbeat with my stethoscope before we go into the house.